Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

All ppl see it !!

Syndiko__

Rare Pika
i think kitpvp need to update cuz its have a long time and ppl want to see a new kitpvp with new modification like: Level of players not of pvp and doing fish place to get money if u poor and more...... if anyone like my idae do Like.

ign:Syndiko​

Rank's:​

OP Prison: Hitman

OP Faction: Pro

Practice: Silver

Kitpvp: Legend

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
>doing fish place to get money if u poor

How.. will that work?
Will be outside of spawn, where kitted players can easily obliterate new unkitted players, or inside of spawn, where people can afk to earn a ton of cash, which inevitable does make every auction item higher?
I do agree with having some kind of system to earn money besides ranking up, but it does cause some problems with fairness (newer players vs level 60 tryhards) and inevitable exploitation of that system.

In terms of update, a new map would be nice from time to time, as well as, maybe more unique places to fight, such as the sky koth and circular-staircase-hole-thing.

It’s hard to update and add new features to a old concept game mode like kitpvp, where the fundamentals and rules are set for so long to the point that any change would be criticized heavily by experienced players, which is a dilemma that bedwars as well is facing. But this goes with anything humans will do. It’ll be nice for pika to update kitpvp, something a lot of players enjoy.

OP
OP
Syndiko__

Syndiko__

Rare Pika
>doing fish place to get money if u poor

How.. will that work?
Will be outside of spawn, where kitted players can easily obliterate new unkitted players, or inside of spawn, where people can afk to earn a ton of cash, which inevitable does make every auction item higher?
I do agree with having some kind of system to earn money besides ranking up, but it does cause some problems with fairness (newer players vs level 60 tryhards) and inevitable exploitation of that system.

In terms of update, a new map would be nice from time to time, as well as, maybe more unique places to fight, such as the sky koth and circular-staircase-hole-thing.

It’s hard to update and add new features to a old concept game mode like kitpvp, where the fundamentals and rules are set for so long to the point that any change would be criticized heavily by experienced players, which is a dilemma that bedwars as well is facing. But this goes with anything humans will do. It’ll be nice for pika to update kitpvp, something a lot of players enjoy.
the fish place is like get a fish rod and go to outsaid of spawn to see the watter and fish with the rod and if u get anything u can do /shop and sell it u know how now ?

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
the fish place is like get a fish rod and go to outsaid of spawn to see the watter and fish with the rod and if u get anything u can do /shop and sell it u know how now ?
alright, so if I see someone go to the fishing area, what stops me from killing them while they wait for a fish to come?

OP
OP
Syndiko__

Syndiko__

Rare Pika
alright, so if I see someone go to the fishing area, what stops me from killing them while they wait for a fish to come?
bro u can kill him i dont say u cant
and bro u see the fish event like jartex kitpvp ?