Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Afk pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNickxd_

Username:
JustNickxd_​

Suggestion:
Afk pit​

Detailed description:
So the main idea was adding a small area around spawn where players could afk and get different rewards.
Getting closer to the main plan I am going to introduce you some cool futures that could be added with this idea
1.Players could teleport to this area by simply doing /warp afk or /afkpit as /afk command already exists
2.Players afking there would randomly receive one of the following kits per 20minutes base on the following percentages.
Samurai Kit Voucher 25%
Ninja Kit Voucher 20%
Warlock Kit Voucher 15%
Alchemist Kit Voucher 15%
Wizard Kit Voucher 10%
Noble Kit Voucher 10%
King Kit Voucher 5%
3. If the above idea sounds bad there is another one:

Players afking there would receive a random token that could be displayed a golden nugget for example.What would players be able to do with this token you might ask.Well here is the answer.A brand new npc could be showcased near this pit where players could trade the tokens for cool and unique rewards​

Reason(s):
The moment I started playing survival I knew there was something missing.So here I am suggesting a brand new gamemode idea.The reasons I want this to be added are alot.Firstly by afking in this pit not only your playtime goes up in order to get a big amount prizes from playtime rewards but at the same time you receive items by JUST afking.Adding this to the survival server would be a cool idea since it offers ton of help to not only newbie players but also focused players.Last but not least afk pit would be a safe and relaxing place for players to afk there and not fear anything while waiting in spawn or in their home base.​

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Hello JustNickxd_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.