Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Afk/Chunkloader Minion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka11zen

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
ka11zen

Suggestion:
Afk/Chunkloader Minion

Detailed description:
Most survival players take use of huge sized farms to make them money when the item hits /bm. Most People cannot afk 24/7 or leave their computers on for that long. To solve this problem I suggest a AFK/Chunkloader Minion. When the minion is put down on a block it loads 8-16 chunks ( whatever devs believe is reasonable ) near the Minion. This minion should have a Exhaust time out of 3 days and to be recharged or re-started it should require the player to deposit 100k$. This would allow in a better player experience allowing them to get more output from the farms. Also because of the redstone limitations the players have already limited output so this afk minion would help balancing that out. This should be found in the seasonal crate or the godly crate.

Important

To implement this suggestion there will be a need to tune it for the server so it doesnt not affect the TPS and is also "VERY" rare
Reason(s):
I think this should be implemented because the anti-redstone plugin limits the output of farms, to balance out this lost output because of the limitations players try to AFK for longer periods. This AFK minion would allow the player to AFK at their farms without using the player's computer's resources. Giving more opportunities to player to make money and enjoy the server.

Last edited:

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Helper
Minecraft username:
ka11zen

Suggestion:
Afk/Chunkloader Minion

Detailed description:
Most survival players take use of huge sized farms to make them money when the item hits /bm. Most People cannot afk 24/7 or leave their computers on for that long. To solve this problem I suggest a AFK/Chunkloader Minion. When the minion is put down on a block it loads 8-16 chunks ( whatever devs believe is reasonable ) near the Minion. This minion should have a Exhaust time out of 3 days and to be recharged or re-started it should require the player to deposit 100k$. This would allow in a better player experience allowing them to get more output from the farms. Also because of the redstone limitations the players have already limited output so this afk minion would help balancing that out. This should be found in the seasonal crate or the godly crate.

Reason(s):
I think this should be implemented because the anti-redstone plugin limits the output of farms, to balance out this lost output because of the limitations players try to AFK for longer periods. This AFK minion would allow the player to AFK at their farms without using the player's computer's resources. Giving more opportunities to player to make money and enjoy the server.
The survival tps has already suffered due to massive farms. Afk needs to be discouraged because the ppl don't take part in the server or the community while still getting money without even doing anything.
This will just end up making survival tps worse.

OP
OP
ka11zen

ka11zen

Pika Lover
The survival tps has already suffered due to massive farms. Afk needs to be discouraged because the ppl don't take part in the server or the community while still getting money without even doing anything.
This will just end up making survival tps worse.
Its the Developers job to make the server robust enough that it doesn't lag. They should be to make different worlds without creating dupes so the TPS is fixxed.

collgaming123

Minecraft username:
ka11zen

Suggestion:
Afk/Chunkloader Minion

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
What type of diabolic s*** is this

collgaming123

Its the Developers job to make the server robust enough that it doesn't lag. They should be to make different worlds without creating dupes so the TPS is fixxed.
Bro managing a big server is already hard enough+ there are like 10 - 15 game mods that have to be managed by staff 😶

OP
OP
ka11zen

ka11zen

Pika Lover
Bro managing a big server is already hard enough+ there are like 10 - 15 game mods that have to be managed by staff 😶
Why expand the server so big if they cant control. I just made a suggestion that i would think be usefull for players if staff can implement it "well"

collgaming123

Why expand the server so big if they cant control. I just made a suggestion that i would think be usefull for players if staff can implement
And basically what's the actual point of making or adding a chunk loader all you need to do is login from an alt and afk at your farm why would anyone pay like 100k for it ??

OP
OP
ka11zen

ka11zen

Pika Lover
And basically what's the actual point of making or adding a chunk loader all you need to do is login from an alt and afk at your farm why would anyone pay like 100k for it ??
1st- Not everyone can login a second alt
2nd. Even if they can most people cant keep up their devices for so long

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
T
Minecraft username:
ka11zen

Suggestion:
Afk/Chunkloader Minion

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
Trash suggestion no point of this, This will only make tps low.

arham19

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Arham19
Hello ka11zen,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.