Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Advertising Punishment is Too Strict

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberOfXebec

Pika Lover
Username:
oYoYoYon​

Suggestion:
Advertising Punishment is Too Strict​

Detailed description:
When people advertise, even once, they get a 90 day IP-Ban, which is extremely strict don't you think?
Someone can accidentally advertise and get IP-Banned for 90 days
Even intentionally, it is so totally unfair
Id suggest lowering it to maybe a Warning or a 7 Day Ban at first because 90 days is ludicrous.
Advertising in general is not that bad like using hacked clients, ping spoofing etc to ruin another players overall stats, so why is its punishment just as severe?

Plus it was light advertising, where I only advertised minemen ONCE and was directed towards a hacker, so why did i get IP-Banned for 90 instead of 7?​

Reason(s):
I've recently got banned for this, and find it completely unfair considering there was a hacker in the practice gamemode where more than 3 people were hackusating, but did not receive a ban, when the admin/mod could have spectated him.
While he bans me for giving the hacker an IP to 1v1 with a much better Anti Cheat​

Marcify

Staff Member
Admin
Hello YoYoYon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • DO NOT Suggest changes to the rules, the rules can be found HERE and are leading, the rules are made by the PikaNetwork management.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.