Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned KitPvP Addition of "Pits" in the map

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
BuhBoy​

Suggestion:
Addition of "Pits" in the map​

Detailed description:
Hello,

I'm BuhBoy and I've been playing Kit-Pvp since the last season. In the older map, there were pits scattered around the map which would give everyone a great opportunity to kill/ gank players. They are also a nice little addition to the map. We can add them in the empty spaces scattered around the map. To get a more thrilling experience, we can add lava moats inside it which would be quite fun. Pika Network Kit-pvp has already introduced water, so addition of lava could be great option! By addition of this, the "Fire Protection" enchantment on amours would get a new use and thus boost the usage and variety of armor in the game.​

Reason(s):
Stated in "Detailed description".​

Example(s):

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
+1 Would be a great idea but idk about the lava part and Im pretty sure were getting this map

OP
OP
BuhBoy

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
+1 Would be a great idea but idk about the lava part and Im pretty sure were getting this map
"Were getting this map". Do you mean that the old map is coming back in the new season? If it's coming back, I'll be happier than ever 💓

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
"Were getting this map". Do you mean that the old map is coming back in the new season? If it's coming back, I'll be happier than ever 💓
Who knows haha itll be a surprise but I can assure u that it'll be a old map :-)