Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Adding India Rupee Conversion to Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Username:
arnav_18​

Suggestion:
Adding India Rupee Conversion to Store​

Detailed description:
So as we all know majority of players on pika are from India or South Asia so i thus request to add conversion to Indian rupees as it would be great ;)

Reason(s):
Its annoying to open Google translator everytime purchasing a thing and a slite update won't even affect and would be helpful to a lot of players.​

Example(s):

Otherside

Great Reporter
A dollar is roughly 80 rs.
And its not that hard to figure out the item prices.
But also at the same time adding INR is not a crime.

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
I don't think they will do it because people will start using INR to buy stuff for cheap prices, for example I have INR on my steam account and I get more money and games for cheaper prices. I recently bought Gang Beast for around 3.5 EUROS and game cost 20 EUROS. This change would be very abused so I think best option If they don't add this is to exchange money on PayPal from INR to EURO.

OP
OP
arnav_18

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
I don't think they will do it because people will start using INR to buy stuff for cheap prices, for example I have INR on my steam account and I get more money and games for cheaper prices. I recently bought Gang Beast for around 3.5 EUROS and game cost 20 EUROS. This change would be very abused so I think best option If they don't add this is to exchange money on PayPal from INR to EURO.
sorry to say (don't mind me) but are u little dumb or something i just wrote that like if something costs 1 euro we can convert it to dollars (the amount in monetary terms) so why not add conversion to INR as mostly players are from India and it would help people
Also ig u misunderstood something

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
sorry to say (don't mind me) but are u little dumb or something i just wrote that like if something costs 1 euro we can convert it to dollars (the amount in monetary terms) so why not add conversion to INR as mostly players are from India and it would help people
Also ig u misunderstood something
1 INR is 0.011 EURO, If they add this update you would need 2,668.89 INR for 30 EURO Pika Giftcard.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
i think they should add it since 60 to 70% of pika players are asians and there are indians playing on this servers too. like legit there is 2 guild full of indians.

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello arnav_18,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Implementing specific India Rupee conversion in the store is not currently feasible due to the global player base and the availability of external currency conversion tools.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.