Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Adding experience as rewards for every quests and more.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Adding experience as rewards for every quests and more.​

Detailed description:
Currently, some of the quests doesn't gives player experience. I want all the quests to give player experience and coins for completing it. I want pika to make it so that the quests which are harder to grind give elite rank or higher rank players some extra rewards. Quests: bedwars utility, bedwars shopping, bedwars great collector and bedwars furry.​

Reason(s):
Since completing a quests requires a player to grind in the game it will make sense to give the player both coins and experience. Elite rank differs from VIP rank only in terms of cosmetics and some quest have extra rewards for Elite but I think there should be more quests having this feature. This will also encourage the players to vote for the server.​

opticyclic

Epic Pika
I think adding XP for each is a good idea.

However, adding extra for ranks doesn't really make sense since they are all pretty easy to do anyway.

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
I think adding XP for each is a good idea.

However, adding extra for ranks doesn't really make sense since they are all pretty easy to do anyway.
That's why I have said to put extra rewards on quest ls which takes time to complete.