Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions adding back the command /pv 1~99

Status
Not open for further replies.

stopbanningme

Suggestion:
adding back the command /pv 1~99

Detailed description:
you should add it back because example you went and found a raid but forgot your tools and /kit tools has been use and not available for like 30 min but they are in your pv and most people dont really carry a ender chest a round with them

Gamemode / Platform:
OP Factions #2

Reason(s):
i want it to be implemented because not just to for me but for all then new people because not a lot of new people will carry like tnt or creepers

milad9999

There is an existing suggestion regarding the same topic as this, so I will just give a +1.

Refulling

Maybe they can sell 99 pvs on their website For 6-13 Euro or something. But it will be removed if that game mode resets.

This is my Idea!

Uiharu

Pika Member
The command /pv is given to people with donator ranks in opfactions so doing this basically makes one of the perks of donator disappear permanently.
A better idea could be to give them /pv perms for 1-2weeks for them to get used to playing the opfactions then removing the perms afterwards because afterwards as they should know how things works on the server by then.This will allow them to get used to the server faster and not permanently remove one of the perk of the donator ranks.
However, some of the players will still want to have access to /pv after the grace period of 1-2 weeks with /pv which will result in them trying to buy ranks from the store or get ranks from crates.Which is imo, beneficial to the server(former part).
Another possibility is to add them into vote/epic crate keys to more easily allow them to get access to /pv

Random ideas ;)

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey stopbanningme,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.