Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add titan rank to create keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
Minecraft username:
AluxYT​

Suggestion:
Add titan rank to create keys.​

Detailed description:
I noticed that to get titan rank is really hard because it costs 4500 iron, so I was wondering if you can add titan rank in vote create keys for 24 hours, that would be so good to players to test the ability of titan rank and go byu it imidently.​

Reason(s):
It whould be cool and for the network because, people will run to byu it.​

Example(s):
All in detailed description.​

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Minecraft username:
AluxYT​

Suggestion:
Add titan rank to create keys.​

Detailed description:
I noticed that to get titan rank is really hard because it costs 4500 iron, so I was wondering if you can add titan rank in vote create keys for 24 hours, that would be so good to players to test the ability of titan rank and go byu it imidently.​

Reason(s):
It whould be cool and for the network because, people will run to byu it.​

Example(s):
All in detailed description.​
woah why not add "permanent" champion rank

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
Minecraft username:
AluxYT

Suggestion:
Add titan rank to create keys.

Detailed description:
I noticed that to get titan rank is really hard because it costs 4500 iron, so I was wondering if you can add titan rank in vote create keys for 24 hours, that would be so good to players to test the ability of titan rank and go byu it imidently.

Reason(s):
It whould be cool and for the network because, people will run to byu it.

Example(s):
All in detailed description.
Am denying this suggestion because not every rank can add to voting crates. And the titan rank is the 2nd highest rank after champion so why they will accept your suggestion? xD

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
Detailed description:
titan rank is really hard
Thats why it wont be added in crates, its 2nd highest rank, so let it be hard to obtain (which isnt possible if it is added in crate rewards).

OP
OP
AluxYTT

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
Am denying this suggestion because not every rank can add to voting crates. And the titan rank is the 2nd highest rank after champion so why they will accept your suggestion? xD
To rty it and after 1 day to byu it

OP
OP
AluxYTT

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
They will accept my suggestion bc the changes to get it whould be 0.5 and if any one get it after a try, he can go to store and byu. So pika can claim ez moneyy!

OP
OP
AluxYTT

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
I agree 👍 with your answer but If they do It players after they try it they will go to dtore to buy it so?

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
I agree 👍 with your answer but If they do It players after they try it they will go to *Store to buy it so?
No only VIP is allowed for 3 or 30 days trial neither elite nor titan rank is allowed for 24 hr or variable time period. You have to buy it directly or vote and buy from iron currency. You can see perks of titan on Pika Store.

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Minecraft username:
AluxYT

Suggestion:
Add titan rank to create keys.

Detailed description:
I noticed that to get titan rank is really hard because it costs 4500 iron, so I was wondering if you can add titan rank in vote create keys for 24 hours, that would be so good to players to test the ability of titan rank and go byu it imidently.

Reason(s):
It whould be cool and for the network because, people will run to byu it.

Example(s):
All in detailed description.
Too op, and if other players luck are so high, everyone might start getting titan. Fix your typos also when making a thread about a serious matter for a higher chance of it getting upvotes, accepted, etc.

OP
OP
AluxYTT

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
Too op, and if other players luck are so high, everyone might start getting titan. Fix your typos also when making a thread about a serious matter for a higher chance of it getting upvotes, accepted, etc.
I like your answer but the chances whould be 0,5 pracenr so¿

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
You can get permanent Titan by voting! short tutorial: get vip by voting 100 times a month get elite by 200 times a month and get titan by 200 a month 50 next month = 2500 iron and get 1000 by voting for the discord bot and the other 1000 by opening crate keys... just being lucky... imma go do it with 1000 crate keys but ig u dont need that many

Marcify

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello thothos,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Great idea.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.