Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add "The Bridge" gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas​

Suggestion:
Add "The Bridge" gamemode​

Detailed description:
This gamemode is similar to annihilation (if you don't know what annihilation is, look it up. If you're a staff I highly suggest you watch this six minute video for some information
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZHJYtKD2do
)

But instead of 4 teams, it's going to be 2 teams. And instead of a large map, it's going to be somewhat of a small map so there will be more action.

There are going to be 5 phases in the game. Each phase is going to last 10 minutes, so this is more of prolonged and strategical team gameplay.

The objective of the game is to destroy the opposite team's nexus. Each team is going to have a large base, and the nexus will be stored safely in their base. The nexus is going to be an endstone. Each time the nexus is broken, they have get -1 nexus points. In total each team has 75 nexus points. Your goal is to destroy their nexus so they won't have anymore nexus. Unlike in bedwars, you won't be able to build inside bases, but can build anywhere else. For example you can make a huge skybase or an underground base to lead to the opponent's side to kill or destroy their nexus.

When the game begins, starter armor and tools will be colored leather armor. If you're on blue team, you will have blue leather. If you're on red team, you will have red leather. If you're on blue team, you will have a blue colored nametag, and if you're on red team, you'll have a red colored nametag. You will start with a stone sword, and wooden tools.

There will also be melon blocks where you can get food.

There will be 5 phases in the game. First phase is where your nexus is invincible, and can't be broken to give you time to mine in your team side's iron and coal mine to get better weapons and armor.

Phase 2 is when nexus is no longer invincible and can be damaged.

Phase 3 is when diamonds finally spawn in the middle of the small map where you can mine.

Phase 4 is when each broken nexus is double the damage. So one break will be 2.

Phase 5 is when each 30 seconds both of team's nexus go down -1 point, so kind of like the endgame.

There is also EXP in the game which can be used to buy some kits. You get EXP regarding of how well you did in the game. How many kills, how many nexus breaks, how long the game lasted, up to what phase, if you won or not, etc.

Here are some creative concepts for kits:

-Sprinter: Infinite speed 1, knockback 2 stick, punch 1 bow and 16 arrows. No tools

-Spy kit: no armor, basic tools. When you shift, you go invisible for 20 seconds. There is no cooldown, but you can't shift forever and have to take little breaks because you will become visible after 20 seconds and you have to re-shift which can give out your location to enemies.

-Tank kit: full chainmail armor, protection 1 chainmail chestplate and protection 1 chainmail boots. Wooden tools.

-Traitor kit: Basic tool, but spawn with opposite team's leather armor. If ur on red team, you will receive blue leather. However your nickname will still be the color of ur team, so it's going to be tricky.

-Miner kit: wooden tools, efficiency 1 stone pickaxe, get 2x more ores per mine.

-Builder kit: Bunch of starting blocks to build.

-Swapper kit: Basic tools, and spawn with fish hook. You swap places with enemies that you tag with your fish hook.

-Enchanter kit: more xp per ore mine, better enchantments for ur stuff, and starting enchantment bottles

-Warrior kit: wooden tools, sharpness 1 stone sword

-Brewer kit: spawns with brewing stand, and some ingredients.

These are some creative concepts for kits. Some kits can be unlocked with stats. For example, miner kit can be unlocked through certain blocks broken all time. Warrior kit can be unlocked through a certain amount of kills. Builder kit can be unlocked through a certain amount of blocks placed, and so on.

(PLEASE STAFF IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THING AS I PUT SO MUCH TIME INTO THIS AND CONSIDER THIS IDEA PLEASE)​

Reason(s):
Pika-network has basic gamemodes like prison, skyblock, factions, kitpvp, survival etc.. and basic minigames like bedwars, skywars. This is going to be an original minigame. Not a single server has this gamemode. This is original idea, although I copied some ideas from annihilation, this is mainly brainstormed.

I feel like if this gamemode gets implemented, it will bring butt loads of new players for it's originality. It's going to be one of the very few cracked minecraft servers with an original gamemode that has prolonged, strategy and team gameplay.

Phase 1, getting materials, using your kits to your advantage to sneak up on your enemies in their mines to kill them so they can't get good stuff. Phase 3, charging in with your entire team to assert dominance over the diamond mine and get stacked. Its a very good gamemode in general, and I would love to play it.

As I said, it will bring tons of new players. There will be packages that can be bought in store, for example VIP rank that will give 2x more xp and a certain amount of xp per day. There will also be buyable xp from the store.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello SinqWhyMMMcccas,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • This is not going to be implemented, at least for now.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.