Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add sponges to bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
TejasIsPro
Username:
TejasIsPro

Suggestion:
Add sponges to bedwars

Detailed description:
To address the issue of water sources being difficult to control in a player's bed, we can introduce a solution in the form of sponges. Sponges would be available for purchase at a reasonable cost of 5 Gold each, which I believe is a fair pricing.

This addition would empower players to efficiently manage water sources, particularly when they are constructing towers and need a practical means to control the water flow.

By implementing sponges at this price point, we can provide players with an effective tool to counteract the water-related challenges they may encounter while maintaining a balanced gameplay experience.

OP
OP
T
IGN
TejasIsPro
The basic reason for that is , It has already been suggested and you can check out the previous suggestion here --> Previous suggestion
I would advise you to use the Thread Search Feature to look for similar suggestions .
I've noticed that sponges haven't been specifically requested separately, but I believe they are necessary. Rather than stating that it has already been suggested, please share your thoughts on the matter. Thank you.

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) pls no over hyped pickle
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

OP
OP
T
IGN
TejasIsPro
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) pls no over hyped pickle
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)
well if we "pls no over hyped pickle" then we shoud'nt add wool, wood, endstone, pickaxes and stuff. I made this because I think there is a need for this in game. Please use your brains. Thank you.

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello tejas1794,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.