Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Add Slime Spawner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death2105

Suggestion:
Add Slime Spawner

Detailed description:
Add Slime Spawner to the spawner shop

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
There isn't one on the shop yet then why not .

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Add Slime Spawner

Detailed description:
Add Slime Spawner to the spawner shop

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
There isn't one on the shop yet then why not .
IMO, I don't think that we need slime spawners in classic skyblock. So -1 from me

OP
OP
D

Death2105

I want to make some redstone with alot of slimeblock for fun but the price of slimeball is so ridiculous

OP
OP
D

Death2105

Yeah I can buy a punch of spawners that cost milions but 1k for a slimeball is ridiculous .

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
You noob you need to shut up tell N0Limit to add justkimleiva2000 on skype or he will be down in ab it ;) booter is already going up in the air?
Ay em veri sori, big pro plejer, plz no kil ok?
But seriously, it'd be a better idea to just make slimeballs worth less.
Also, learn how to defend your argument. Like seriously, you are trying to insult me by saying ''noob'', what kind of guy says that?

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
lol also report on you when i wake up this toxic community need to learn a lesson by now :) I am Stressed_ btw and not that 24129481 alts of me and i am a top donor top 5 search me do the math i noob best because yeah you are the best of the new members but u nothing worth more then me ? and i didn't sleep all night and got my baby moma mad nice :D XDw
This is a suggestion.
Yes, this server has some toxicity in it, but you're just a cool kid, not a toxic pimp. So you can sit down
No one will take any kind of lessons from you.
I know that you're stressed, but no one cares.
Who cares about your alts. You're still nothing to me.
Erhmm.. Look when your acc has been registered and when I registered my. There is a huge difference...
Why are you even telling me this? As if I cared about your sleep schedule
And you should learn how to make constructive criticism

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
lol also report on you when i wake up this toxic community need to learn a lesson by now :) I am Stressed_ btw and not that 24129481 alts of me and i am a top donor top 5 search me do the math i noob best because yeah you are the best of the new members but u nothing worth more then me ? and i didn't sleep all night and got my baby moma mad nice :D XDw
What kind of pills are you taking? I'd suggest you to stop because it's clearly not affecting you in a good way...

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Dear Death2105,

Slimespawners currently won't fit in the economy. Slimeballs got removed from the mob drops sell shop and slime spawners are also removed from /is top (you were not able to even get them, don't ask me why there were there. lol)

Therefore I will deny this suggestion.

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.