Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Add Skins On/Off While Nicked For Premium Players Atleast.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

harshil_mc

Pika Member
Username:
harshil_mc​

Suggestion:
Add Skins On/Off While Nicked For Premium Players Atleast.​

Detailed description:
As we all know we can't see our skins when we are nicked but it would be awesome if we can toggle whether we want to show our cool skins or not. Playing with that steve or alex skin while we have our very own skin doesn't feels nice , so I want to suggest adding a feature with the players with /premium on ( I know cracked players skin won't show up anyways but if it's possible for them to use skins too then why not!) to be able to toggle their skin visibility. It will be much appreciated and will be very useful for the people who record gameplay being nicked , Thanks! :D

Reason(s):
I want to see my skin while I am recording or playing being nicked ^^
Others want it too!

Example(s):
The /nick feature like Hypixel where they can toggle their skins.​

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
I get annoyed by this alot too. Luckily for me, I'm not known and I nick as a non with my original IGN to keep my skin. That way I won't get targetted, and I'll have my skin too. Although in some cases nicking is necesarry, and that's where this suggestion would be useful. Upvoted!

_DominikPro_

Banned
This is a really nice suggestion and I completely agree because it would be useful for most players except some clients like Lunar have a nick hider option where you can turn on the "show real skin" option, that way if ur nicked ur skin won't be changed to alex or steve but it will stay as it was before. +1

unvoided_

Pika Member
this is a very bad suggestion as it helps players track you by your skin and really just ruins the game for you considering the fact that they'll know your nicked almost instantly and have the whole lobby on you even if they dont know you

OP
OP
harshil_mc

harshil_mc

Pika Member
this is a very bad suggestion as it helps players track you by your skin and really just ruins the game for you considering the fact that they'll know your nicked almost instantly and have the whole lobby on you even if they dont know you
not everyone is so famous like you so they won't know the skins of us "randoms" Mr. Stats Nerd.

_Ivy_Blossom

Pika Member
I find this suggestion useful and interesting. I will upvote this! :D
:Baka:

SmtGamer

Banned
Username:
harshil_mc

Suggestion:
Add Skins On/Off While Nicked For Premium Players Atleast.

Detailed description:
As we all know we can't see our skins when we are nicked but it would be awesome if we can toggle whether we want to show our cool skins or not. Playing with that steve or alex skin while we have our very own skin doesn't feels nice , so I want to suggest adding a feature with the players with /premium on ( I know cracked players skin won't show up anyways but if it's possible for them to use skins too then why not!) to be able to toggle their skin visibility. It will be much appreciated and will be very useful for the people who record gameplay being nicked , Thanks! :D

Reason(s):
I want to see my skin while I am recording or playing being nicked ^^

Others want it too!

Example(s):
The /nick feature like Hypixel where they can toggle their skins.
+1 because players might want it
But its no use for me no matter what nick i use for me it shows my original skin xD
I use tlauncher currently lol