Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Survival Add /pay <amount of money>

Josue_Gordon20

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Josue_Gordon

Suggestion:
Add /pay command

Detailed description:
There are 2 ways currently that exists to a player money.

1) Bank Notes: With /withdrawmoney command, we can withdraw the money and either trade it or gift it to the player whom we wanna pay.

2) By trading: With /trade command, we can trade the amount of money we want with the player.

Suggestion: I am here to suggest a new way of paying someone money. This feature exists in some game modes in pika but not in survival so I thought why this isn't in survival. I mean there is no reason to not to add this feature to pay someone money. I am talking about adding /pay command in survival. Currently existing ways of paying someone has become old so /pay command will be a lot easier to pay someone money directly without withdrawing the money or trading it.

For example: /pay 10000 <playername> and then directly the money transfers into his balance deducting from ours.

Reason(s):
This will make paying a player a lot easier. We just direcly send the money without withdrawing it.

Example(s):
Example: /pay 10000 <playername>

10k money transfers into the balance of the player name specified deducting the amount from our balance.