Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add new game mode in practice/BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrclpbun

Minecraft username:
mrclpbun​

Suggestion:
Add new game mode in practice/BedWars​

Detailed description:
So I want to add 4v4 mode in which to teams will fight and it will like rbw this will grab more audiance and yeah I like this so I made a suggestion lol​

Reason(s):
Only few well known server have this like Acentra mc , hypixel,etc.

And if pika will implemented it then those player who play 4v4 in Acentra will remain in pika​

Example(s):
Like hypixel have​

bowquet

Epic Pika
+1, I don't see why not. 4v in bedwars already does well on pika so a 4v4 gamemode doesn't sound like a bad idea. Wondering about the gen speed though, and item prices if they would be the same as 4v or different. I also don't know if the playerbase will do well in it, or if it would simply be a 'phase' that dies out. It could be in some sort of beta?

zvmn

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
xLevii
Hello mrclpbun,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • /pg or /privategame can be used in that case.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.