Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add more developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroItsOp

Pika Lover
IGN
cheapguest
Minecraft username:
CheapGuest​

Suggestion:
Add more developers​

Detailed description:
You all listen me out carefully

These developers literally working on Ahh gamemodes like OpFactions and OpPrison etc... and they all forgot bedwars still exist?!!

They don't know their highest player base is still bedwars and you are not even thinking to take a little bit of are about it?

My suggestion is to add more developers to craftigames so they focus on bedwars, practice PvP because...

Because aight listen me guys.
You all are money seeker, you work for OpFactions because you earn more from that gamemode, isn't that true?​

Reason(s):
Bedwars hasn't got any major update from.. ( see I don't even remember )

The only thing I see in Pika Announcement is some ahh gamemode reset,

Literally you all denying every bedwars map Rotation suggestion and other bedwars suggestion are literally pending from years, what's your main target? To make bedwars dead too like Skywars? Huh? If that's true then tell me so I stop playing on bedwars from now, so I don't regret in future.​

Example(s):
Tf?
See this is what every bedwars player thinking.​

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
I am sure that pika will accept your suggestion 🤣

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
+1
They should actually now concentrate on bedwars, dude. We, the Bedwars players, exist, and we are bored, to be honest!
I would literally cry for this guy if this suggestion gets denied. 😂 coz bro spoke truth

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
LOL, number of people playing bedwars solos is more than number of people playing OpFactions or Lifesteal
Yes BedWars is more popular(Avg 1300 players) than OpFactions or any other Gamemode. Update in this game must happen like in maps, items, tournament etc..

MrSpeedy35

Legendary Pika
LOL, number of people playing bedwars solos is more than number of people playing OpFactions or Lifesteal
The number of people buying ranks in Minigames is 0. While those gamemodes get 100s of donators.

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
There's no such thing as "adding" developers. If you want to apply to become a CraftiGames developer, you need to do it on the official site here.

Furthermore, complaining about bedwars not being updated is fine, but (as mentioned above) it's a gamemode that generates very little revenue due to the gamemode not having a lot of paid options.

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
There's no such thing as "adding" developers. If you want to apply to become a CraftiGames developer, you need to do it on the official site here.

Furthermore, complaining about bedwars not being updated is fine, but (as mentioned above) it's a gamemode that generates very little revenue due to the gamemode not having a lot of paid options.
I understand that bedwars gives less revenue but still developers should make equal update for every game mode because majority players play bedwars so you should atleast update the bedwars.

MrSpeedy35

Legendary Pika
Think for a businessman's perspective. You would want to improve the thing that's making you the most revenue.

OP
OP
BroItsOp

BroItsOp

Pika Lover
IGN
cheapguest
Think for a businessman's perspective. You would want to improve the thing that's making you the most revenue.
Fr, they will end up losing 50% of their server traffic
Which is already started, bedwars players are leaving this server.

So yeah.. Good luck pika network! For your rich future.

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
You tell me you have 2 childrens and 1st one is getting A+ grade and 2nd one getting C grade so would you stop giving money to the 2nd child?

Spoidy_gang

f
Fr, they will end up losing 50% of their server traffic
Which is already started, bedwars players are leaving this server.

So yeah.. Good luck pika network! For your rich future.
for real man because of the bedwars pika network getting around over 1000 people without it it's a dead server anyway

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
No. Most parents don't expect anything in return from their children. Can't say the same about businesses.
Bro it's just an example not irl. Everyone knows that parents don't want in return. And if they do Business the server will dead that's a truth. 80% of people play bedwars. Now see what will happen in future.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Hello BroItsOp,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not for the community to decide
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.