Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Add [inventory] and [item] in gang chat, ally chat and truce chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Minecraft Username
_Sxi

Suggestion:
Add [inventory] and [item] in gang chat, ally chat and truce chat.

Detailed description:
As of 28th of July, 2020. You can only use those commands in public chat, if its possible to add them in gang chat, ally chat and truce chat, it would be greatly helpful.​

Reason(s):
I think it's because if someone doesn't want to show their stuff publicly and just want their gang members to see it, then that would be a good idea.​

moxxy17

Banned
It is in OPFactions. You can use [item] and [inventory]
Why not, I think this would be nice.
+1

Subvalent

Veteran
Minecraft Username
_Sxi

Suggestion:
Add [inventory] and [item] in gang chat, ally chat and truce chat.

Detailed description:
As of 28th of July, 2020. You can only use those commands in public chat, if its possible to add them in gang chat, ally chat and truce chat, it would be greatly helpful.

Reason(s):
I think it's because if someone doesn't want to show their stuff publicly and just want their gang members to see it, then that would be a good idea.
+1
until then you can use the /trade command if you dont want to advertise your item in public.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello _Sxi,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.