Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Add Fly vouchers in Op-Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
Add Fly vouchers in Op-Faction

Detailed description:
Fly vouchers will be something good in the Black Market because the only other way is to buy Lord rank or get from crates

Gamemode / Platform:
Store

Reason(s):
There are a lot of people who don't want to buy a rank but still want the command /fly or there are Donators like me who are hero rank but still want the fly command so they have to buy the lord rank for /fly and the crate chances is like 2% to get it so it's kinda impossible to get it .

Example(s):
Add it for a price less than Lord rank so people can buy fly without buying Lord rank.

Refulling

Maybe it's better if they add / rankup in game, If you get that last rank you have / fly command And the forward rank just / faction fly {/ F fly} You must get / rankup with money

iq420

Veteran
Maybe it's better if they add / rankup in game, If you get that last rank you have / fly command And the forward rank just / faction fly {/ F fly} You must get / rankup with money
I can see you never played OP Factions on pika, and that you are just post farming.

If you played them you would know that there is /ranks and ingame ranks and that fly is added for donator ranks(not all of them, first 2 donator ranks dont have it).

In general yes, either add /fly command into store(purchasable with real money) or just make it so lets say first donator rank or maybe second one gets the command. By doing that donations could increase as the first 2 ranks arent that expensive after all.

Refulling

I can see you never played OP Factions on pika, and that you are just post farming.

If you played them you would know that there is /ranks and ingame ranks and that fly is added for donator ranks(not all of them, first 2 donator ranks dont have it).

In general yes, either add /fly command into store(purchasable with real money) or just make it so lets say first donator rank or maybe second one gets the command. By doing that donations could increase as the first 2 ranks arent that expensive after all.

i played OPF for 2 houres but i didint know this thing i just tryd to help and i dont think adding /fly command is good at store.
i think /Fly speed 1-10 is good at store that you can fly with speed

zquizle

Banned
We already have /ranks on the OP-Faction Server (IG Ranks). But you need the Lord Rank or like Alba already said a fly voucher.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey OnelKing21,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.