Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyBlock Add Egapps and fix leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gh0strex

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
Gh0strex​

Suggestion:
Add Egapps and fix leaderboard​

Detailed description:
Enchanted Golden Apples have always been a part of "SkyBlock" formerly known as "Classic SkyBlock" and they can't just be left behind, a lot of people are used to them and pvp would be more balanced if Enchanted Golden Apples are there, the reason being everyone is used to them and would probably enjoy it more with them than without them, another key factor is the wars, they will be very short and non enjoyable without Enchanted Golden Apples, the long wars are what kept us loving the gamemode and not quitting like many people have already done.
All I want to say is that Enchanted Golden Apples should be brought back to SkyBlock
ALSO make leaderboards​

Reason(s):
A lot of people are used to them and pvp would be more balanced if Enchanted Golden Apples are there, the reason being everyone is used to them and would probably enjoy it more with them than without them, another key factor is the wars, they will be very short and non enjoyable without Enchanted Golden Apples, the long wars are what kept us loving the gamemode and not quitting like many people have already done.
Leaderboards should be added since they are just necessary overall​

+1 I’m tearing up right now. This suggestion is so overly amazing, I’m going to start jumping up from excitement, the sheer words used in this outstanding suggestion makes me want to fly, the idea is perfect, the grammar is exquisite, I feel honered and delighted to be replying to the next Shakespeare, the next successful writer, only looking at these paragraphs makes me about to pass out by the beauty, I truly thank you for writing this amazing suggestion Mr. Gh0strex, and I wish you the best of luck.

BadHandsome

IGN
BadHandsome
ye brong
Minecraft username:
Gh0strex

Suggestion:
Add Egapps and fix leaderboard

Detailed description:
Enchanted Golden Apples have always been a part of "SkyBlock" formerly known as "Classic SkyBlock" and they can't just be left behind, a lot of people are used to them and pvp would be more balanced if Enchanted Golden Apples are there, the reason being everyone is used to them and would probably enjoy it more with them than without them, another key factor is the wars, they will be very short and non enjoyable without Enchanted Golden Apples, the long wars are what kept us loving the gamemode and not quitting like many people have already done.

All I want to say is that Enchanted Golden Apples should be brought back to SkyBlock

ALSO make leaderboards

Reason(s):
A lot of people are used to them and pvp would be more balanced if Enchanted Golden Apples are there, the reason being everyone is used to them and would probably enjoy it more with them than without them, another key factor is the wars, they will be very short and non enjoyable without Enchanted Golden Apples, the long wars are what kept us loving the gamemode and not quitting like many people have already done.

Leaderboards should be added since they are just necessary overall
ye bring egaps back

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
-1 PVP is significantly more balanced in a regular golden apple system rather than a Enchanted gapple system. It adds significantly more skill and value to using golden apples at the correct time instead of just popping an item and being able to survive for a long period of time. Also, Enchanted Golden apples give fire res and resistance, which would take some of the attention away from the PotPVP system we have now.

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello Gh0strex,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Egaps do not fit with our vision for the gamemode, and leaderboards have been removed on every gamemode since they are disallowed by Mojangs EULA
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.