Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Forums Add Champion rank perks in Ranks Guide

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Add Champion rank perks in Ranks Guide​

Detailed description:
So if we go HERE ( click me )

You will see darkvenom's pinned message, where is mentioned about ranks of Minigames ( which is no longer minigames, btw; they are only bedwars, but I already made bug report, so ignore this )

But he didn't mention the Champion rank, nor did he mention the perks of the Champion rank!
He should add it, because champion rank is the top rank, and should always be mentioned

He should add this in his message
  • Everything from VIP, Elite and Titan Rank
  • Champion prefix in all minigames
  • Champion monthly delivery that includes 4 unique, 2 godly and 2 crazy mystery boxes.
  • Champion weekly delivery that includes 4 coinboosters, 1 hour (x4 coins), 2 Mystery Box boosters, 3 hours (x3 chance) and 4 common loot boxes
  • A lot of extra lobby and in-game cosmetics
  • Extra mission rewards
  • Ability to /vanish in game lobbies
  • Champion red chat color
  • Auto Tip for boosters
  • Unique lobby join messages
  • Unlimited Friend slots
  • Public Parties
  • Chatcolors in party chat
  • Open multiple mystery boxes at once
  • Unlimited map selects
  • Chat Emotes (Check /emotes in game)
  • Access to more ingame cosmetics
  • 2 Extra missions (Daily & Weekly)
  • Plenty of extra mission rewards

Reason(s):
All ranks are mentioned there except champion, more people will get to know about it coming to forums first time before going to store, and maybe they will see their perks and buy it.

If DarkVenom can't edit the message ( because he is now veteran ) then Arrly can copy that message, add champion rank and pin his own message

The thing is mentioning Champion rank in that list, no matter who wrote it!

Example(s):
.​

BroItsOp

Pika Member
IGN
cheapguest
Imagine if they deny this, just like your all other forum suggestion LMAO
nvm nvm

this is quite intresting, he should add champion perks in that forums
+1
I wonder if this suggestion also gets denied 😂, the thing will be for what reason they will be denying this suggestion

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
It's not a official guide that pikanetwork have control of and you can find all these info on store and some even ing so I don't see any need of this

Nothing_Pluto

+1
Got to know they don't have champion rank mentioned, they should instead, the title literally says "Minigames Ranks"

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
It's not a official guide that pikanetwork have control of and you can find all these info on store and some even ing so I don't see any need of this
The title of that thread literally says [Guide] Minigames Ranks

Also said in the suggestion,
Most people don't get to know about champion rank, they literally nerfed it in store.pika-network.net

View: https://imgur.com/a/kj6HR8Y

If you go here, if are are newbie, you will probably ignore that small champion rank text, but you may get to know about that rank perks from other sources like [Guide] Minigames Ranks

ImPosiden

Great Reporter
IGN
ImPosiden
it should go to bug report and yeah it is not there cause this could make players confuse and make them buy champ rank without having titan so they made it like that 1719333083606.png