Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars add bridging and tnt jump practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

prince2007

Username:
prince2007​

Suggestion:
add bridging and tnt jump practice​

Detailed description:
please add bridging and tnt jump practice or all that because you guys have one of the most bedwars player.... i would like if you add bridge eggs and stuff... thank you for providing services to cracked players too.... love you guys​

Reason(s):
Everyone wants this my friends said me to find this kind of server which would allow to practice bedwars in game mlgs some ppl in chat were to commenting on them​

Example(s):
like in hypixel​

divertente

Great Reporter
IGN
divertente
Username:
prince2007

Suggestion:
add bridging and tnt jump practice

Detailed description:
please add bridging and tnt jump practice or all that because you guys have one of the most bedwars player.... i would like if you add bridge eggs and stuff... thank you for providing services to cracked players too.... love you guys

Reason(s):
Everyone wants this my friends said me to find this kind of server which would allow to practice bedwars in game mlgs some ppl in chat were to commenting on them

Example(s):
like in hypixel
already suggested and denied .

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
These items are unbalanced or do not fit the gamemode and also obviously copying other server's this leading these suggestions to be denied.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello prince2007,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.