Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add Better maps

BEATTHEBOX

Yall seriously gotta add better maps more hypixel maps would be great idk why you guys jjust havent been doing thhis yall are updating boring ass gamemodes like skyblock and prison and not paying attention on the best gamemode in pikanetwork bedwars

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
Hello!

If you're interested to suggest something for the server, do so here (make sure to read the suggestion guidelines before that though).

Furthermore, the reason bedwars isn't being updated very much is due to other gamemodes such as skyblock giving more revenue to the server, being worth more money even with less players. It's the sad reality, but the server gotta finance itself, and that can't be done when focusing mainly on modes bringing very little revenue.

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
Yall seriously gotta add better maps more hypixel maps would be great idk why you guys jjust havent been doing thhis yall are updating boring ass gamemodes like skyblock and prison and not paying attention on the best gamemode in pikanetwork bedwars
i mean all the maps they do add are just hypixel maps reskinned eg macho is apollo

CarolineWalker

Hello!

If you're interested to suggest something for the server, do so here (make sure to read the suggestion guidelines before that though).

Furthermore, the reason bedwars isn't being updated very much is due to other gamemodes such as skyblock giving more revenue to the server, being worth more money even with less players. It's the sad reality, but the server gotta finance itself, and that can't be done when focusing mainly on modes bringing very little revenue.

I agree that better maps for Bedwars would be great! It’s frustrating when updates focus on less popular modes. Adding more exciting and varied maps can definitely enhance the experience. Hopefully, the team will consider this feedback and prioritize new map development. Writing a thesis can be overwhelming, so I turned to https://academized.com/pay-for-thesis for help. The service provided me with a high-quality thesis that was well-organized and met all my requirements. The writer was responsive to my feedback and made revisions quickly and efficiently. The final product was delivered on time, and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations. I’m very happy with the service and would definitely use it again for future academic projects.
Thanks for the info, I will keep it in mind.

Last edited:

Darra

Yall seriously gotta add better maps more hypixel maps would be great idk why you guys jjust havent been doing thhis yall are updating boring ass gamemodes like skyblock and prison and not paying attention on the best gamemode in pikanetwork bedwars. I think that improving map can be a good things, especially when we have many good examples, like for exanple Palword Fast Travel Map and other games like Skyrim maybe you know

I think that bringing some changes to style of maps can be a good thing, so i agree