Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global add as proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
Square_Earth_Y​

Suggestion:
add as proxy​

Detailed description:
I would love to see PikaNetwork available in AS proxy because of half of the PikaNetwork members are from AS (as I think correct me if I am wrong) for AS players its very hard to play in PikaNetwork. there are thousands of Asian players who play cracked minecraft. It would be great if PikaNetwork added AS proxy cuz I think it will help them grow and make players happy because they are getting low ping. I suggest to buy the host that is in Singapore cuz that's the most other AS servers put their host (as I think correct me if I am wrong)​

Reason(s):
1st reason: it will make players get lower ping and it will be easier to play the game.
2nd reason: it will help PikaNetwork grow if they have an AS proxy.
3rd reason: it will attract more people to play and make content on it and it might help PikaNetwork.​

_iGhostly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello Square_Earth_Y,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.