Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned SkyWars Add anvil to enchantment kit

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
Username:
HyperMangi​

Suggestion:
Add anvil to enchantment kit​

Detailed description:
Include Anvil to enchantment kit.​

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be implemented because it's annoying that some maps don't have an anvil, and it will be beneficial to have an anvil included into the enchantment so you get to combine items because some maps don't have an anvil, however the enchantment kit does exist, which contains an enchantment table and XP bottles yet there is a chance for XP bottles to be in the spawned island as well as an enchantment table at /spawn I find it annoying that some maps don't have an anvil, and I'm not quite sure why they (the makers of the kits) didn't include an anvil. I think it's better to have it in one kit than making it seperate.​

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes this also makes some of the anvil quests easier to do
Previously anvil quests were just a big no no but this could change it
And makes no sense to use the normal kit if there's no anvil after all
So +1

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) much needed
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I NEED THIS some of the quests are difficult and ive completed all the requirements exept the anvil ones, which are so hard and annoying