Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Add a small leaderboard to mini games parkours

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Bouza737

Epic Pika
Username:
Bouza737​

Suggestion:
Add a small leaderboard to mini games parkours​

Detailed description:
I feel like the parkours that are in lobby / mini games are pretty much useless. Might as well add a small leaderboard which contains Top 10 players that finished the parkours the fastest.​

Reason(s):
1- Makes lobby / mini games parkours more competitive
2- If ____ is bored then we can parkours and try to get to the top.​

Example(s):
N/A​

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello Bouza737, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

Olly

Pika Lover
+1
Hi there! I completely agree with your suggestion of adding a leaderboard to the mini-games parkour. It would definitely make playing on the network more enjoyable. Thank you for the great idea!

OP
OP
Bouza737

Bouza737

Epic Pika
+1
Hi there! I completely agree with your suggestion of adding a leaderboard to the mini-games parkour. It would definitely make playing on the network more enjoyable. Thank you for the great idea!
Your welcome I'm happy in making the pika community better.

OP
OP
Bouza737

Bouza737

Epic Pika
6 upvotes but it shows only 2 is it a glitch or smtg?!?!

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
6 upvotes but it shows only 2 is it a glitch or smtg?!?!
Some of the people would just comment / message +1 on the thread but wouldn't actually upvote on the thingy

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hello Bouza737, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote.

Keep up the good work!

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
Nice suggestion, it would make that Parkour a bit more serious thing

Vanessan

Hey everyone! Just had a cool idea for our mini games parkour section – adding a small leaderboard. Imagine the friendly competition and motivation it would bring. High scores, fast completion times – it's all part of the fun! Let's spice up our gaming community with this exciting feature. Oh, and speaking of excitement, if you're into esports betting, check out https://egamersworld.com/betting/best-esports-betting-sites for top-notch options. Keep gaming and betting responsibly! 🎮🏅

Last edited:

DanicaBowen

Your suggestion regarding adding a leaderboard to the mini-games parkour is spot on. It's an excellent idea that could significantly enhance the experience of playing on the network. Having a leaderboard would not only promote healthy competition among players but also contribute to the overall enjoyment of the games. Thank you for sharing this great concept! Your input is valued, and I believe it could truly elevate the gaming environment. By the way, have you come across any reliable nba betting philippines https://nbabetting.ph/ ? I've been searching for a platform to engage in some basketball betting, and I'd appreciate any recommendations you might have. Thanks again for your valuable contribution to the parkour game discussion!

Last edited: