Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global add a reset timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Username:
Divine_Pheonix_​

Suggestion:
add a reset timer​

Detailed description:
Many people want to see when a specific server resets so that he/she can time when to use their sets/items

i suggest to add /resettimer or something like that so we can see when a server will reset :)​

Reason(s):
I want to see when to use my sets in KitPvp that i saved throughout the season​

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Helper
Neutral
Well, PikaNetwork does not disclose when a certain gamemode resets until 3 days before the reset. But this would be useful but I don’t think it will be added

OP
OP
Divine_Pheonix

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Neutral
Well, PikaNetwork does not disclose when a certain gamemode resets until 3 days before the reset. But this would be useful but I don’t think it will be added
yeah pika probably wouldn't add this but it would be cool if they did

Zartasht_M

Pika Lover
IGN
Zartasht_M
Neutral
PikaNetwork, on the other hand, does not reveal when a specific gamemode resets until three days before the reset. However, while this would be beneficial, I doubt it will be included.

OP
OP
Divine_Pheonix

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Neutral
PikaNetwork, on the other hand, does not reveal when a specific gamemode resets until three days before the reset. However, while this would be beneficial, I doubt it will be included.
thank you for your consent ;-;, by the way how do you put a pictuer in oyur signiture?

Aeqlian

Sr Mod & Event Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello Divine_Pheonix,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary as resets are usually announced a few days before it actually resets, and there is a web timer provided with each reset/launch of a gamemode.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.