Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add a new game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Add a new game!

Detailed description:
Please, what is any server, without a tower defence game! very easy commands, and easy rules, please add

Reason(s):
To attract more players

Example(s):
My friends didn't like this server, because it has classic and old games, they want something more different, so please add this!

Luppeeyz

Banned
Nature.
There nothing much to say to be honest. New mini games would be fun but they should update all current outdated gamemodes first before adding any news.

Hex666

They doesn't care about pika-network they do care about jartex because it has more players and actually more hackers and the same bad anti-cheat!!!

Luppeeyz

Banned
They doesn't care about pika-network they do care about jartex because it has more players and actually more hackers and the same bad anti-cheat!!!
Their anti cheat is better anyways. It got updated recently

skrtTweetz

A new game isn't a bad idea, and I'm sure the owners are thinking of new gamemode to add to the server, but we can only wait to see, to be honest
I agree!

Luppeeyz

Banned
A new game isn't a bad idea, and I'm sure the owners are thinking of new gamemode to add to the server, but we can only wait to see, to be honest
I agree!
Not sure about that, even if there will be a new gamemode. I am surely that it will be added to Jartex before Pika.

StoPizza

Veteran
I would say build battle can be cool, but goot suggestion.
+1

TwistyPvP [N3rd]

Pika Member

Pika already has enough gamemodes, If they were to add a new gamemode it might aswell resolve in removal of a existing gamemode.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Pika already has enough gamemodes, If they were to add a new gamemode it might aswell resolve in removal of a existing gamemode.
pika doesnt have enough gamemodes, build battle, eggwars, and many things are missing
we need new gamemodes

Luppeeyz

Banned
pika doesnt have enough gamemodes, build battle, eggwars, and many things are missing
we need new gamemodes
Those Build Battle and Egg wars are NOT new gamemodes, there used to already exist but got removed due to inactive/unpopular and bugs. About Eggwars, there already Bedwars and it already outdated and has loads of bugs, having another similar gamemode might cause the same trouble. About adding a new gamemode, for me, I believe that there is slightly enough gamemodes, adding more might take a extreme long amount time since they will have to both update/reset outdated gamemode and work on a new gamemode/mini-game.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Grim_reaper_v2,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.