Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice actually punish campers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboi2007

Minecraft Username:
fatboi2007

Suggestion:
actually punish campers

Detailed description:
so it goes like this. Dude builds up, blocks themselves in, and wait for me to build up so they can knock me off. I report instead and call them a camper. I leave the match. Then, I log off. Next morning, I log on to play and the camper is STILL camping and nothing happens.​

Reason(s):
Just kick people who are above y80 stay on top of the same block for more than 10 seconds. I want to fight people not to watch them build up and wait. I don't get why it's so hard to find some sort of rudimentary way of stopping campers other than staff manually banning them.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
few answer to this.
First, suggesting anything about rules will get a instant denied.
Second, if you saw a camper, feel free to record him and report him.
Third, staff is human being, not a robot, they have their lives, so it takes time for staff to either review reports of that player, or catch him ingame

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
just dm the owner and tell him there is a blatant hacker in pikanetwork XD jk

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
fatboi2007

Suggestion:
actually punish campers

Detailed description:
so it goes like this. Dude builds up, blocks themselves in, and wait for me to build up so they can knock me off. I report instead and call them a camper. I leave the match. Then, I log off. Next morning, I log on to play and the camper is STILL camping and nothing happens.

Reason(s):
Just kick people who are above y80 stay on top of the same block for more than 10 seconds. I want to fight people not to watch them build up and wait. I don't get why it's so hard to find some sort of rudimentary way of stopping campers other than staff manually banning them.
Well it should be a perm ban if they continue this for more than 3 times and also they should add a border system where players have a time limit to finish their fight or the border closes in killing the player who is in the border

P

PyroInDaBus

Sorry but suggesting anything about rules will get a instant denied

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Well it should be a perm ban if they continue this for more than 3 times and also they should add a border system where players have a time limit to finish their fight or the border closes in killing the player who is in the border
LMFAO perm ban
Do you know how strict the rule already is?

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Camping is really not hard to counter now since there are pickaxes and axes :p

Unawarely

The Pika
just break the blocks the player placed and stack up . When lava in placed simply block it with blocks.
That's not true if I decide to camp, no legit player can beat me it's a really big advantage. It's better with the pickaxe then before but it's still a huge advantage.

zMqrcc

Admin & Media Manager
Staff Member
Admin
but theres /report command on practice...

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello fatboi2007,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.