Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Global Actually enforce the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
Minecraft username:
ulvd​

Suggestion:
Actually enforce the rules​

Detailed description:
The server staff is constantly failing to enforce the server rules. It has gone downhill.

There is rules against the following which isn't enforced:
Discrimination

- I have reported people for using racial slurs and it was denied for being too light
- I have reported people for calling someone a monkey in a very obviously racist context, still too light
- I have reported people for cursing, against the rules but still no action is taken.​

Reason(s):
Why are you putting rules into place just to say "too light" and move on? I understand not actively moderating chat for swearing/rage but if someone decides to make a player report why do you just send a pre made message and move on? It makes no sense for the community to spend some time filling out a form and uploading evidence just for staff to go "nah not bothered" and ignore it.​

Example(s):
- I have reported people for using racial slurs and it was denied for being too light
- I have reported people for calling someone a monkey in a very obviously racist context, still too light
- I have reported people for cursing, against the rules but still no action is taken.​

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
You might consider reading the "Read Before making suggestions section" here, as making suggestions about staff members is not allowed. Also, if u think you can do better as staff member, apply here.
And, if you think the verdict on your reports is unfair/wrong, make a staff feedback report here.

OP
OP
ulvd

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
You might consider reading the "Read Before making suggestions section" here, as making suggestions about staff members is not allowed.

I recommend revising your grammar and reading the dictionary before giving advice to other people :-)

Both the wording in the linked document and your own reply refers to the staff team! This means that suggestions directly altering staff roles, decisions, or punishments are not welcome. However, this doesn’t prevent me from making suggestions related to staff actions or behavior! Hope this helps :)

As for unfair report verdicts, you have to submit a support ticket. NOT a staff feedback report! This is what has always been in place so again, I recommend renewing your knowledge instead of spreading misinformation.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello!

I understand your moderation-related concerns. It can be frustrating to have your report denied when you thought the user did something that deserved punishment. However, this is not the right section to deal with such cases. If you submit staff feedback threads HERE and provide specific reports, the Admins or I can review them and determine whether they were rightfully denied.

Keep in mind that even though you may think something should be punishable, our interpretation of the rules may be different. It's highly unlikely that we will always agree with you and that is fine. After all, everyone has different perspectives.

I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.