Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice active ranked matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Username:
KnuckleFist_

Suggestion:
active ranked matches

Detailed description:

Petition to get active ranked matches​

The ranked matches queue is always either empty or if there is a person queueing then there is a difference in elo

I requests that steps should be taken that can actually increase the participation in ranked matches

Solution : have like a system which shows a message in chat every time someone queues a ranked match (within your elo range)

just like how we have the message saying " <user> is hosting a <gamemode> tournament

type <gamemode> join to join the tournament "

People can even toggle if they want to see when people are queuing ranked matches

You can also add a feature where a random message pops up after every few time intervals saying

"Dont want to get notified for people queuing : type </command> to turn it off

Edit: Same applies for beta practice if its ranked dies.

Reason(s):
People who want to actually want to grind elo have to spam in chat " ranked <gammode> " hoping others will see and play that mode

But even then sometimes due to elo difference others cant play with them

Last edited:

Freez

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Freez

It makes no sense to add something new to the practice mode. This mode will be updated soon.

Have a good day!

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_

It makes no sense to add something new to the practice mode. This mode will be updated soon.

Have a good day!
well then we can add it on the new beta practice mode
if its ranked matches die?

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
All the quotes. Too much to take in.
bruh thats the most illogical explaination ever
i was hoping u would give some honest constructive criticism but now i see why u doing all this
i saw ur post activity yesterday and saw u type random useless msgs like "hmm"and then i saw ur profile and u wanted staff
are u doing all this shit to get better forum activity for staff role?

_iGhostly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello KnuckleFist_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This solution won't really help and will only flood the chat
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.