Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Achievements System in Bedwars

faizanxd

IGN
faizanxd
Minecraft username:
faizanxd

Suggestion:
Achievements System in Bedwars

Detailed description:
Hey Pika Network Team,

I’ve been playing Bedwars for a while now, and while the core gameplay is already super fun, I feel like there’s room to add something extra that would keep players more engaged and give them long-term goals to work towards. So, I wanted to suggest adding an Achievements System to Bedwars!

Here’s how I think it could work:

Achievement Categories:​

Players could unlock achievements in different areas of gameplay. Each category could have several levels of difficulty (bronze, silver, gold) to keep things challenging but achievable. Some examples might be:​

• Combat Achievements:
    • First Blood: Be the first to eliminate someone in a game.
    • Killstreak King: Reach a 5 or 10-kill streak without dying.
    • Sharp Shooter: Kill an enemy from 30+ blocks away with a bow.
  • Teamplay Achievements:
    • Resourceful Teammate: Donate resources to your team (50, 100, 250 iron/gold).
    • Defender: Kill 3 enemies who are attacking your bed in a single game.
  • Strategic Achievements:
    • Iron Vault: Collect 500, 1000, or 2000 iron during a match.
    • Sneaky Raider: Destroy a bed in frst minute of The Game.
  • Endgame Achievements:
    • Victory Royale: Win 1, 10, 50, or even 100 Bedwars games.
    • Untouchable: Win a game without dying.
    • Undefeatable: Win a game after losing your bed.

Rewards:​

To make it even more exciting, each achievement could come with cool rewards:​
  • Cosmetic items like special bed-breaking effects, kill animations, or trails.
  • Titles: Imagine showing off a title like "Bed Smasher" or "Clutch Master" next to your name in the lobby or during games.
  • Coins: Completing achievements could reward coins that we can spend in the shop to buy cosmetics or use in Guild.
  • Exclusive Skins or Outfits: Rare skins that you can only get from completing tough achievements would be awesome.

Achievement Tracker:​

There could be an Achievements tab in the menu where players can track their progress. It could show completed achievements and give a heads-up on how close we are to completing others. It would also be cool if there was a feature to display our proudest achievement on our profile for others to see.​

Reason(s):

Why I Think This Would Work:​

1. More Engagement: This would give players more reasons to keep playing. Achievements are fun to chase and give a sense of accomplishment.
  2. Encourages Different Playstyles: Some players might focus more on combat while others go for defense or resource gathering. Having achievements for different aspects of the game would motivate everyone to try different strategies.
  3. Bragging Rights: Showing off achievements, exclusive cosmetics, or a high rank on the achievement leaderboard would give us something to strive for. It would also give players an extra layer of satisfaction when winning or pulling off a clutch moment.

I really think this system would be a great addition to Bedwars and help keep the community engaged long-term. Thanks for considering my suggestion! 😊

Example(s):

Achievement Examples:​

1. First Blood – Be the first player to get a kill in a match.
  2. Iron Hoarder – Collect 1000 iron in a single game.
  3. Bed Destroyer – Destroy 50 enemy beds across all games.