Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

AbsoluteDad

AbsoluteDad

I guess I’ll introduce myself, I’m AbsoluteDad or ADG for short. Funny to watch people cringe when they are trying to get my attention and call me Dad.. anyhow
I’m a 28-29? Year old gamer I try to forget my age. I am a husband of a drop dead gorgeous wife and 2 beautiful daughters, a 4 year old, which is sassy and going to give me problem when she gets old I believe. And a 2 year old, which is pretty laid back. My wife is not much of a gamer herself, but supports my habit. It’s my way of slowing down for the day, not to mention I have to have my brain working 24/7 or i
I currently work on the river and a Steersman on a Harber tug boat. I love my job. For the people who has no clue I am currently training to operate one of them boats that pushes barges along the river.
Lol
I love to play music as well, I current play 5 different instruments, Guitar, piano, saxophone, harmonica, and the fiddle... I play southern rock mostly but then to dabble in bluegrass. After all it’s where my roots are, just another country boy from danged ol Kentucky lol
I love to help people when I can and I love to meet new people. I current have a disorder that makes it difficult for me to make friends and keep them due to my trouble with social activity. I think I tend to make people uneasy? Or make them feel like I don’t wanna talk which is not the case.
I have played this server before under a different name a few years ago, so i don’t know anyone on here anymore. If you ever see my shoot me a pm if you want. If I’m not in the game I’m for sure on discord (AbsoluteDadGaming#3552) I work 86 hours a week so if I don’t respond right off I will, promise I don’t sleep lol

AbsoluteDad
Cody

Luppeeyz

Banned
Could say that this is the best in detailed introduce I've ever seen before. I would never be able make 1 like that. xD
10/10 tho