Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About the future of bedwars

S1nura_XD

Dear, Admins and HElpers
i am posting this thread cuz I LOVE PIKA NETWORK

About Bedwars when i was just serching on youtube about bedwars there were not so much new vidos video about the bedwars so i keep thinking about that and realize that if if youtubers stop uploading videos in like 2 years players will not play bedwars that much like skywars when like 2 years ago skywars was popular cuz tecnoblade and others youtubers playing it but now no one playing sky wars so sky wars abondoned i think that youtubers have stoped uploading bedwars too beacuse there is nothing new in bedwars so they arent uploading it if this goes on the bedwars will fall if bedwars fall in pika netwrok players will stop playing pika network cuz the main game in pika network is bedwars if bedwars became unpopular ppls will not join pika network they will separate to other servers then pika will become a low players server so
i recomand u guys should add something new to bedwars

i dont care what it is but it should be a new thing or a new bedwars game mode that will actract youtubers to pika network then players will come to play bedwars more may be you guys could get 5000 players per a day beacuse of that update but that should be a new thing

new mean COmpletely new a thing that no one will think to add if u guys manage to do that u guys will become more popular

thanks for reading this pls dont dump this idea cuz u guys are realy lossing players i known that beacuse i am experianced player not a new one so pls do something dont dump this

thats all i have to say again thanks for reading and think about this

Capture.PNG

OP
OP
S1nura_XD

S1nura_XD

HEy!!!

if they banned me that mean they don't want to make their saver no.1 in the world

Dont u get it if pika add a new game mode that no one think in bedwars ppls will come to pika network even popular youtubers like wallibear,mahnhal,inteledits,ma be gamerboy83 if those ppls came that mean pika hit the jakpot and then no one can stop pika being popular among the world

Last edited:

_DreamHunter_

Pika Lover
IGN
_DreamHunter_
HEy!!!

if they banned me that mean they don't want to make their saver no.1 in the world

Dont u get it if pika add a new game mode that no one think in bedwars ppls will come to pika network even popular youtubers like wallibear,mahnhal,inteledits,ma be gamerboy83 if those ppls came that mean pika hit the jakpot and then no one can stop pika being popular among the world
No, that's not to u, I replied to mawiid, he advertised