Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars ABOUT a new npc

S1nura_XD

Minecraft username:
S1nura_XD

Suggestion:
ABOUT a funny npc

Detailed description:
you guys should add a npc that gives tasks to players that should help players to gain levels however rewards should be qual to all players ranked players cant get more exp or items or whatever than non ranked players

this will bring fun to the players .

it should be dived in to 3 sections as this Nobie task, avarage tasks, hardest task

and u guys dont make it like quests its not quests ok.

but every month or season this npc and tasks should change with awesome ones

DISCLAIMBER!!

THis is my creative thinking not copied from anything

HOpe you guys will make this work bye byee!!

Reason(s):
as a experinced bedwars player i known what every player want they want something new

this will actract players to the bedwars even some youtubers will do videos about how to coplete this task

like that

may u guys will pass 4000+ players !!

pls dont deny it

Example(s):
Like a funny lazy npc !!

there should be a place to this npc ok

IDk that much of guys pls make this work we need new thing to bedwars

not my private idea soo many players say me to post this sugetion!!

SO thats it

HAVE a happy dayyyy!!!

ur biigest fan S1nura_XD

Last edited:

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
So u want to add something an NPC that gives new quests but isn't really quests?

Drion

to all the people saying quests i think what he means is quests but harder and it also rotates , so like every month the "missions"(im gonna call them missions) will change and i think he wants it so that the quests wont be so repetitive u know? also in my opinion if this DOES gets added the shouldent be quest , not "get 420 finals" but something silly like "win a game with only one final , bed and kill" or summon 200 silverfish" or "spend 36 emerals on punch bows".

Drion

to all the people saying quests i think what he means is quests but harder and it also rotates , so like every month the "missions"(im gonna call them missions) will change and i think he wants it so that the quests wont be so repetitive u know? also in my opinion if this DOES gets added the shouldent be quest , not "get 420 finals" but something silly like "win a game with only one final , bed and kill" or summon 200 silverfish" or "spend 36 emerals on punch bows".
obv the rewards will be way higher than quests. Also he says "no more rewards for ranks" and (as a non) I kinda disagree with as long it dosent effect gameplay its ok cuz pika needs insentives to buy ranks as the need money to like survive and make a better server.