Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Able to open multiple Virtual Keys at once (Vote Crate Keys In the Survival)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightActionR

Username:
NightActionR​

Suggestion:
Able to open multiple Virtual Keys at once (Vote Crate Keys In the Survival)​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone. I have been thinking of this suggestion for a long time and finally posting it. My suggestion is that the virtual keys in Pika survival which are usually open takes a lot of time to open like a 100 keys. My suggestion is that to make the keys open like you can open 100 or 50 keys at once and you get the respective rewards in your inventory or in the mail delivery(If your Inventory is full).​

Reason(s):
The reason for this is that it takes a lot of time to open like a lot of keys and I currently have 39000 keys in my main account and I want to open them for getting Ninja and samurai kit which I can sell. So yeah, please like do or add option to open 100 or at least 50 Keys at once. It would be really appreciated if a staff member or any moderator replies or comments on my suggestion. I won't be feeling regret if someone likes my suggestion and my time isnt wasted.
(Sorry for my English)​

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello NightActionR,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.