Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

A Suggestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rejoy

Can u guys just disable the redstone plugin? Everytime i leave and come back after 12 hours or something, there will be a ton of signs in my big cobble gen if i have put it for the clock... this is so damnn annoying......

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
Its meant to be there to prevent fast clocks that produce server lag.

You might say that "your own redstone clock" is "not laggy" and is "not big", but the problem is there is no real choice, its an auto plug that detects if the clock was faster than the allowed limit, and breaks said clock.
you have to live with it..
Also its part of the /Rules , to not have a fast redstone clock..

I forgot to add, if you want to prevent this, you have to make your redstone clock slower, this can be done by adding repeaters on a high delay, search youtube for " tutorial for slow redstone clock mincraft"

Last edited:

Zach_Loves_MC

Banned
Can u guys just disable the redstone plugin? Everytime i leave and come back after 12 hours or something, there will be a ton of signs in my big cobble gen if i have put it for the clock... this is so damnn annoying......
People try to be a troll and make a big lag mechanism for fun. Without it the server would lag evan more.

OP
OP
R

Rejoy

Well can u say the minimum amount of repeaters or comparators needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.