Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars A random mode will be selected if nobody has voted instead of always Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoXel6

Epic Pika
IGN
PoXel6
Username:
PoXel6​

Suggestion:
A random mode will be selected if nobody has voted instead of always Normal​

Detailed description:
As a skywars player who spend over 2 years of his life on this gamemode and I should... I must say this isn't a good change, matter of the fact when votes were even and game was still on normal was a great great change but now I can see it was a bug.
It's the same as 0|0 start normal and some magical how 1|1 is rumble but it was even and still normal its was greatest way to counter autistic kid who loves skybases and bows, me and I can surely say most of skywars community asking for even votes equal normal, I must say it was one of the greatest changes and I hope it came back on
Best regard to developer team.
-PoX​

Reason(s):
1- it was against autistic camper kids
2- totally reasonable cause when 0|0 is equal normal why 1|1 is random
3- i can say over 95% of skywars players (players not passengers) rather normal over rumble and this helps a lot
4- as a person who is try his best to enjoy the game have fun i must say rumble is against that
5- rumble shouldn't have exist at first place​

MrRandom737

Banned
It could be useful.
I am not going to say +1 or -1 until I see a benefit or a thing that is not good.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Already suggested and yet to be accepted or denied.
A player also suggested about 90% chance of normal mode and 10% chance of rumble mode if no one votes for a mode, this suggestion is also on hold.

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Empror_OP
Hello PoXel6,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.