Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A question to Strafing

EdgeDragon

I have played like 2 days ago a game of 4s bedwars and i got hackusated by a guy for apperantly autoclicking while i was clicking 6 cps and strafing. is this normal? can i change my strafing to not be hackusated

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
I have played like 2 days ago a game of 4s bedwars and i got hackusated by a guy for apperantly autoclicking while i was clicking 6 cps and strafing. is this normal? can i change my strafing to not be hackusated
How much ping do you have? Sometimes players hackusate because of the difference of their ping with the people they're pvping with. I've experienced it a lot but you don't have to change anything about your strafing, you wouldn't get banned instantly if they didn't have any good evidence anyways.

OP
OP
EdgeDragon

EdgeDragon

How much ping do you have? Sometimes players hackusate because of the difference of their ping with the people they're pvping with. I've experienced it a lot but you don't have to change anything about your strafing, you wouldn't get banned instantly if they didn't have any good evidence anyways.
i live in germany so i get like 20 to 50 ms

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
maybe idk how much ms they have
Don't let their hackusations affect you that you'll change the way you strafe, some of the players in pika network just start hackusating without any real evidence so like yeah. You'll get used to it some time

OP
OP
EdgeDragon

EdgeDragon

Don't let their hackusations affect you that you'll change the way you strafe, some of the players in pika network just start hackusating without any real evidence so like yeah. You'll get used to it some time
oh i know now thanks