Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock A new way of earning pika iron/gold by playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
hridayesh123​

Suggestion:
A new way of earning pika iron/gold by playing​

Detailed description:
Hey all,
I am hridayesh123 , a player of op prison , opfaction and op sky block.
I want to add some ways to earn pika iron by playing.​

Reason(s):
As we all know most of the players on getting ranks/gkits/valuable stuff in specific game modes sell it for either pika gold/seasonal keys or loot crates.

Most of the aspiring players who grind the entire day are somehow capable of getting those stuff but it does not happen for everyone.

There are some ways by voting for server and the bot but it gives 3000 iron and it expires within 13 days so it is not stackable.

By playing in-game and adding it in the form of a custom enchant I want to add so that the serious grinders as well as casuals can play as well as earn iron.

If possible a player could also get in the form of store coupon code if extremely lucky.

Coupon code per proc: 0.1 dollar
Iron per proc : 10

I would like to say that the iron would be temporary so that it would be fair for all.​

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Downvoted, we already getting gold for suggestions as well as vote top, and iron for payouts. So maybe why not just win payouts for more iron?
Also, don't make duplicate suggestions.

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Only a few win...
The top gangs do not even take all.
It is only an advantage for the ones who win and the loop continues

U win and re invest and again win.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
hridayesh123

Suggestion:
A new way of earning pika iron/gold by playing

Detailed description:
Hey all,

I am hridayesh123 , a player of op prison , opfaction and op sky block.

I want to add some ways to earn pika iron by playing.

Reason(s):
As we all know most of the players on getting ranks/gkits/valuable stuff in specific game modes sell it for either pika gold/seasonal keys or loot crates.

Most of the aspiring players who grind the entire day are somehow capable of getting those stuff but it does not happen for everyone.

There are some ways by voting for server and the bot but it gives 3000 iron and it expires within 13 days so it is not stackable.

By playing in-game and adding it in the form of a custom enchant I want to add so that the serious grinders as well as casuals can play as well as earn iron.

If possible a player could also get in the form of store coupon code if extremely lucky.

Coupon code per proc: 0.1 dollar

Iron per proc : 10

I would like to say that the iron would be temporary so that it would be fair for all.
Hey,

First of all, this is duplicated, an admin has already reviewed this and denied it due to there being already many ways to get iron and gold.

Still, I would like to leave my personal opinion.

Adding more ways to earn iron/gold might disrupt the server's economy. It could make things less challenging and devalue the hard grind of players who have been grinding the traditional way.

The idea of temporary iron doesn't sit well with me. Players, including myself, prefer earning permanent rewards for their efforts. Temporary items might feel like a waste of time to many. Keep in mind that iron already expires after a certain period of time.

While interesting, adding coupon codes as rewards might be too complicated and could lead to unfair advantages.

Overall, I feel the current system works well, and introducing these changes might do more harm than good.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Hridayesh,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested (by you) HERE
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.