Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice A new mode for PracticePvP (archer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaJaiden

Minecraft Username
UnderRated

Suggestion:
A new mode for PracticePvP (archer)

Detailed description:
Hello i tink it will be nice if a gamemode named archer was added to practicePvP in this gamemode you have an infinity bow 1 enderpearl some armour and food , I obviously know this mode will probobly not get accepted but who cares?​

Reason(s):
I suggest you to add this mode as it brings me great fun and i tink it will do so for the other players I suggest this gamemode to be added as something new for the server .​

Zxga

Great Reporter
+1 to actually not have bowspammers in BuildUHC

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
UnderRated

Suggestion:
A new mode for PracticePvP (archer)

Detailed description:
Hello i tink it will be nice if a gamemode named archer was added to practicePvP in this gamemode you have an infinity bow 1 enderpearl some armour and food , I obviously know this mode will probobly not get accepted but who cares?

Reason(s):
I suggest you to add this mode as it brings me great fun and i tink it will do so for the other players I suggest this gamemode to be added as something new for the server .
would want to redeuce the arrows in build uhc in this case then it would be good
+1

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1 It will be good and it will allow us to play like some days without hackers (till they start hacking here too).

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey UnderRated,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.