Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A new idea of making money and tnt

slair6

Hello, I am a Russian person, I write through a translator, so I do not know how clear and correctly written it will be.

Earning Dynamite: Remove the creeper spawner from the shop , make another world-End, a closed world, just do for example 500x500 and everything else is an abyss, place the creeper spawner in this world and let the players go to this world and mine dynamos there, also make a portal that will teleport the player to spawn or somewhere else.
Earning money:Make sure that the basis of the farm on the server was a watermelon farm, that is, not a spawner, etc., but watermelons.Players will build a watermelon farm like a cane farm, but they will get a lot of money for it, just lower the profit of money from mobs and make it possible to get a decent amount of money for watermelons.

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
Hello, I am a Russian person, I write through a translator, so I do not know how clear and correctly written it will be.

Earning Dynamite: Remove the creeper spawner from the shop , make another world-End, a closed world, just do for example 500x500 and everything else is an abyss, place the creeper spawner in this world and let the players go to this world and mine dynamos there, also make a portal that will teleport the player to spawn or somewhere else.
Earning money:Make sure that the basis of the farm on the server was a watermelon farm, that is, not a spawner, etc., but watermelons.Players will build a watermelon farm like a cane farm, but they will get a lot of money for it, just lower the profit of money from mobs and make it possible to get a decent amount of money for watermelons.
Hello there! You can make suggestions here https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/?order=last_post_date