Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock A new chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameer634

Pika Lover
Username:
Sameer634​

Suggestion:
A new chance​

Detailed description:
Its mainly for all mods
Those u suffered from punishments they mainly realize their fault but sometime it take time to make them realize
On that time their punishment level goes too high and 1 more mistake make them suffer alot
so basically here a idea
u can add a feature by which players can reduce their punishment time by doing some social activity or wt ever ur need is
or
u can add a feature by which they can step down their punishment level​

Reason(s):
well last i got 30 days mute and i know my fault but this time in OP skyblock i was in team chat but due to some
minor pika lag/glitch wtever idk how i gone to public chat at same time i was sending msg to my friend due to as i was known its team chat i spamed but as u see 90 days mute

as i already realised my fault from old punishment so i think i should get a chance to step down my level of punishment TY <3

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Username:
Sameer634

Suggestion:
A new chance

Detailed description:
Its mainly for all mods

Those u suffered from punishments they mainly realize their fault but sometime it take time to make them realize

On that time their punishment level goes too high and 1 more mistake make them suffer alot

so basically here a idea

u can add a feature by which players can reduce their punishment time by doing some social activity or wt ever ur need is

or

u can add a feature by which they can step down their punishment level

Reason(s):
well last i got 30 days mute and i know my fault but this time in OP skyblock i was in team chat but due to some

minor pika lag/glitch wtever idk how i gone to public chat at same time i was sending msg to my friend due to as i was known its team chat i spamed but as u see 90 days mute

as i already realised my fault from old punishment so i think i should get a chance to step down my level of punishment TY <3
People are warned for minor offences such as spamming and swearing the first time they do it. U only get punished with a 1 month mute if it's Ur 5th time doing it, by that time it's already too late for any second chances. Even 1-3 day mutes are more than enough to teach people a lesson about breaking rules, if u ignore these and continue to break the rules then it's pretty much ur fault.

Tihispap

Great Reporter
I can barely understand what you are writing and I doubt that this is a suggestion.
I am downvoting this.
Best regards,
Tihispap

Discord : Tihispap
Email : [email protected]
In-Game : master_45
Pika Nerd | (Since 8/2/2023)
Great Reporter | (Since 18/6/2021)
Trial | (1/6/2021- 8/7/2021)
SkyKing - Classic SkyBlock
SkyKing - OP SkyBlock

Silver - Practice
Hero - OP Factions
Smurgler - OP Prison
Titan - Minigames

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Nah man u ain't getting unmuted ,

Also there is no social work in opskyblock.

Contact staff maybe the might have some private slave mines 😂🤣

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
Hello Sameer634,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.