Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars A more competitive Mode : Ranked Skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissawKidd

Minecraft Username:
Misaw​

Suggestion:
A more competitive Mode : Ranked Skywars​

Detailed description:
Ranked skywars :
a more competitive mode were people play for mmr
u win u get 30+ mmr
if u lose 15- mmr
and u will be put in the match with people around ur range of mmr per example if ur 200 mmr u play with people around 100 to 300 and it goes and yeah Top 150 of every month or mont gets rewarded like
top 1 Skywars GrandMaster rank
Top 2 - 5 Skywars Master rank
top 6 - 10 Skywars Pro rank
Top 11 - 50 Skywars veteran Rank
Top 51 - 100 gets 5K coins
Top 101 - 150 gets 2.5k coins
and that will make players actually play for a reason and more competitive and i think its a great way to bring more players into skywars cause and actully REWARDING PLAYERS FOR PLAYING FOR YEARS AND ACTULLY GIVE THEM ATTENTION , honestly i think its a great idea
And only Players with level 10 are allowed to join a ranked match​

Reason(s):
^
|
|

its kinda weird when u put a Veteran speed bridger with someone who doesnt know how the game works in the first play so “Good players” will find a place to play with actulle good players and get rewarded​

Example(s):
if this dont get accepted then nothing will for real​

Mudd

Legendary Pika
Already Suggested and Denied.
+This is copying Hypixel and we need something Orignal.

OP
OP
MissawKidd

MissawKidd

Already Suggested and Denied.
+This is copying Hypixel and we need something Orignal.
dude what do u mean ? “Ranked” is littrley in evey game so stop saying “Copying Hypixrel” evey damn time someone suggest something good , at this point idk if u even even want suggestions and not find a reason to Decline it

NGaming

Great Reporter
dude what do u mean ? “Ranked” is littrley in evey game so stop saying “Copying Hypixrel” evey damn time someone suggest something good , at this point idk if u even even want suggestions and not find a reason to Decline it
PikaNetwork is a unique server and will not copy other servers, and no one is forcing you to play this server

OP
OP
MissawKidd

MissawKidd

Dude In Every Game there is a Ranked mode And u here telling me “PIkA I s a UnIQue SerVer” DUde hypixel is actully good cause they dont give a damn and apply the players suggestions and they dont dont say “Oh man the other server have that thing so we dont do it to our players to enjoy it “ u guys system are lame af

OP
OP
MissawKidd

MissawKidd

Just Say ur developers are shit and they can’t make such an advanced system and stop saying “pika = unique” + do u think hypixel will give a damn about ur server copying something even do they are not the original ones to do it

_MrDynamite

Pika Member
i do agree with the idea But i also disagree with you because of the following reasons
1.Pika Skywars isnt as popular as you think so this means that ranked will be popular at first but will die in the next couple weeks or so
2.Lag
3.The whole rewarding thing is kinda a bad idea because obviously people will cheat to get an advantage
4.Super lag(Im not capping wen i say lag ik pika will be laggy af)

OP
OP
MissawKidd

MissawKidd

qman bring back the giant circle map>;(
i do agree with the idea But i also disagree with you because of the following reasons
1.Pika Skywars isnt as popular as you think so this means that ranked will be popular at first but will die in the next couple weeks or so
2.Lag
3.The whole rewarding thing is kinda a bad idea because obviously people will cheat to get an advantage
4.Super lag(Im not capping wen i say lag ik pika will be laggy af)
Finaly someone who dont agree an actully make a good point ,props to you brother thanks for feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.