Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyMines A hook for SkyMines

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
CqmeronO​

Suggestion:
A hook for SkyMines​

Detailed description:
A good grind once you have reached the best gear. This could include missions or /level like in other gamemodes. Another idea is Island Competitions to keep the game competitive (Who has the best looking island, who's island is the richest etc)​

Reason(s):
This is because Sky Mines will die rapidly if there isn't a hook towards the game. It's already getting boring near late game as theres nothing to do apart from fight for the outposts. If we have something to grind such as levels or island competitions it will make it alot more fun.​

Example(s):
/missions, gives a U.I that lets you pick a mission. Some missions could include mining a certain amount of blocks or making a pickaxe a certain level​

Saad6722

They already losing player count rapidly
If they wont add anything competitive then this game mode will also die just like sky pvp
+1 From my side

Razon_1

Epic Pika
They already losing player count rapidly
If they wont add anything competitive then this game mode will also die just like sky pvp
+1 From my side
Agreed The hype skypvp had has just fallen average player count barely reaches 50