Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A hacker i saw.

BHAIYAJIGAMING

I was playing a normal quads match and i found a hacker thats what happend 1 green guy came to our base (Coffee_Softie) he broke our bed without breaking any block taking no kb kill aura and much more and his/her name is Coffee_Softie pls check and ban him

crazysteve79

The Pika
I was playing a normal quads match and i found a hacker thats what happend 1 green guy came to our base (Coffee_Softie) he broke our bed without breaking any block taking no kb kill aura and much more and his/her name is Coffee_Softie pls check and ban him
for banning people you need vedio proof with the scoreboard you can report player on the above link give by KenzoTange and it should be atlest good enough to see things above 30 fps i think

M

MiracleWolf

huh strange. 2 different ppl already have accused Coffee_softie of hacking lol (and cross-teaming). anyways do what the ppl above me said to do

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
you can report them at Player report and you need a video