Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global A Gifting System In Pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
V3dyDoesMC_YT​

Suggestion:
A Gifting System In Pika​

Detailed description:
So my friend's birthday is coming up and I want to give him a rank on pika. My suggestion is for pika to add a gifting system where you can gift a rank or some cosmetic to one of your friends. you could do /gift (username) (cosmetic or rank) and then you would choose which rank or cosmetic to gift and then pay for it OR give it from your own cosmetics. For example if I own a Japan flag head in the lobby, I could gift it to my friend and I woudent be able to use it anymore,​

Reason(s):
So you can gift your friends stuff that they dont have​

Klausly

Veteran
there is an option to gift a rank on the webstore ⬇️

1629272156703.png

about the cosmetics thing...if it is added then rare cosmetics wont remain rare anymore... so it is a -1 from me

Subvalent

Veteran
Hello V3dy__YT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Your suggestion has already been suggested before.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.