Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A Funny Thing

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
So today I was bored destroying bedwars players.So I thought let's just give a visit to the dead Factions
So I joined it and luckily there were more than 10 people so I just entered the war zone challenging them
then a person called Newvirus came i killed him like 20 times,plus the other people's.Newvirus started telling be that
stfu hacker and I be like this guy is raged.I was just using new client so cant give my best then Newvirus logged off
after that he came after 10 mins jumped in the warzone.he was standing,I rushed him and guess what he turn on his hacks
as i would not take it seriously cause my op stuff was in vault.I laughed so hard that this guy just turned on hacks for just killing me.I cant report him cause I was checking the new client named BatMod so I cant record him with my replay mod and I dont even care.Plus as per my guess he was using Sigma client (hacks)

Snowyy

Banned
all that explanation, to simply say you got killed by a hacker ...

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

bruh bump

Piko

Banned
Brumpet? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

brombone

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
"Dead Faction"
the faction was a great place. we had a lot of good time playing there, its just sad that players call it dead faction nowadays.
I wish just the staff team care more about it and rest it asap so maybe it back again.

OP
OP
DarkVenom7

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Rip Factions ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Factions is SO DEAD. The commands are broken. Literally trash right now. That is why nobody plays it. Trust me, even if they reset it, it will be hard for them to get players to play Factions. They need to reset it and make it something fantastic so players are attracted to it. Because no one is going to play factions right now even if they reset itl.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
So today I was bored destroying bedwars players.So I thought let's just give a visit to the dead Factions
So I joined it and luckily there were more than 10 people so I just entered the war zone challenging them
then a person called Newvirus came i killed him like 20 times,plus the other people's.Newvirus started telling be that
stfu hacker and I be like this guy is raged.I was just using new client so cant give my best then Newvirus logged off
after that he came after 10 mins jumped in the warzone.he was standing,I rushed him and guess what he turn on his hacks
as i would not take it seriously cause my op stuff was in vault.I laughed so hard that this guy just turned on hacks for just killing me.I cant report him cause I was checking the new client named BatMod so I cant record him with my replay mod and I dont even care.Plus as per my guess he was using Sigma client (hacks)
hahahaha very funyy xD xD xD

i didnt read the whole thing tbh

OP
OP
DarkVenom7

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
hahahaha very funyy xD xD xD

i didnt read the whole thing tbh
Lmao ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Lmao ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be;
lmfao
Good evening,
TheDynamicGamer

OP
OP
DarkVenom7

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be;
lmfao
Good evening,
TheDynamicGamer
ok ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ