Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars A Castle VS Castle bedwars mode.

Hyxcel

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
ItzHyxcel

Suggestion:
A Castle VS Castle bedwars mode.

Detailed description:
A CASTLE VS CASTLE Bedwars Mode.

Consisting of 20 players vs 20 players. There should be three parts of the castle each consisting of a bed, after all 3 beds are broken the enemy team cannot respawn.

NEW NPCS:

Banker NPC:

A new NPC called the banker is added and it helps store your teams itemsso when you are needed to purchase a diamond upgrade you don’t need physical diamonds all the teams diamonds are put in the banker so everyone can access the diamonds, as well as iron and gold. People with ranks from vip and above are able to access the banker from a command (/banker)

Power NPC:

There should be powers which help with the fight as you could be the last player standing.

The power NPC can only be accessed if the team has no beds and is down to 5 players.

Wither power which helps you fly on the wither, the wither takes All the damage you take until it dies, after the wither dies you get no fall damage until you hit the ground.

Another power would be the ability to teleport to a player once during every match only if they are a final kill.

Another power would be able to have the ability to save your location twice every game, when you are a final kill you have the ability to teleport back to where you saved your location using a command or a special item.

GENERATORS:

As a normal bedwars game it consists of 6 diamond generators and 8 emerald generators, for the castle mode each should spawn in 2, as 2 diamonds and 2 emeralds each spawn. The diamond generators should spread around the map in front of each castle part there should be an diamond generator

And an emerald generator between the 2 diamond generators in front of the castle.

In the middle of the map there should be MID which should look like an arena, which consists of 6 emerald generators.

ITEMS & UPGRADES:

UPGRADES:

Adding a new upgrades as sharpness 2, and 3, increasing the price of all the upgrades as there are more diamond generators.

Removing the team generator upgrade as their are a lot of emerald generators, and each team generator should be big enough to spawn as much recourses as possible.

ITEMS:

there should be a new invisibility potion which costs 2 emeralds twice as expensive as a normal potion as it helps the player become invisible to any enemy player until the timer of 30 seconds has been depleted (this would also help when the castle has no beds.).

Increasing the price of TNT to 8 gold, as it could help with bed breaking.

Removing bows as it would make the game more fair to the players.

Increasing the price of fireballs to 45 iron to stop fireball spamming.

Adding a new item called magic milk which helps you not trigger the enemy castles traps this costs 6 gold.

Adding a new item which is a bridge egg which helps people by automatically placing blocks to where the bridge egg has been thrown. The bridge egg costs 2 emeralds.

ISLANDS:

I’ve taken inspiration from the latest game mode called skypvp adding islands within 45 blocks to help bridging.

CASTLE:

The caste consists of 4 NPCS

Item shop NPC

Upgrade shop NPC

Power shop NPC

Banker NPC

The castle consists of 3 parts each part has an iron and gold generator, the generator becomes 2x faster every 10 minutes.

The 3 generators start generating diamonds and emeralds after all team beds are broken, and there are 20 players left in the entire game.

Each castle has 3 parts each part has 3 beds each castle part could be called:

Heart

Diamond

Emerald

Each with their own logos and to indicate the bed has been destroyed.

The castle parts also have jump boost between them to jump to the other parts with easy access, to jump on them you would need to right click your sword.

Each castle part is different the beds are all in different location as above the castle or under the castle, the middle castle is the biggest one.

The 40 players are split up into 2 teams the teams are then split up into 3 each one is in a different part of the castle their goal is to defend the bed and attack.

The CASTLE TEAMS are RED VS BLUE.

Reason(s):
I have been playing bedwars for over 7 months and it’s just the same basic process over and over again. It became very boring for me and other players, most of the old players have quit and moved on to premium servers.

As I’ve seen that pika has the least lag and has the friendliest community, and most of the players don’t hack unlike the premium servers. I’ve enjoyed playing on the server a lot. And I see that adding this would spike up the popularity and increase the number of people that play on pika.

As many cracked players are looking for this type of Bedwars Mode.

Example(s):
I dont have any examples but I used the hypixel castle mode, and added some creative stuff from my imagination, which would make it more popular than hypixels castle vs castle, as hypixels castle vs castle is weekly rotationaly. so adding it will help gain members from hypixel as people would play it more

If you need any more details or help with this game mode, you are free to reply to this post,

It took a lot of time and a lot of suggestions from different Bedwars players. As I’ve seen many people wish that this game mode was on pika network, and I see that this will make a huge change in the bedwars community.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Hyxcel

Pika Lover
I know that this is a very difficult mode to add to pika network but this would change how people play bedwars.
It would be very interesting to see people clutch up a 20 v 1

Small

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
ItzHyxcel

Suggestion:
A Castle VS Castle bedwars mode.

Detailed description:
A CASTLE VS CASTLE Bedwars Mode.

Consisting of 40 players vs 40 players. There should be three parts of the castle each consisting of a bed, after all 3 beds are broken the enemy team cannot respawn.

NEW NPCS:

Banker NPC:

A new NPC called the banker is added and it helps store your teams itemsso when you are needed to purchase a diamond upgrade you don’t need physical diamonds all the teams diamonds are put in the banker so everyone can access the diamonds, as well as iron and gold. People with ranks from vip and above are able to access the banker from a command (/banker)

Power NPC:

There should be powers which help with the fight as you could be the last player standing.

The power NPC can only be accessed if the team has no beds and is down to 5 players.

Wither power which helps you fly on the wither, the wither takes All the damage you take until it dies, after the wither dies you get no fall damage until you hit the ground.

Another power would be the ability to teleport to a player once during every match only if they are a final kill.

Another power would be able to have the ability to save your location twice every game, when you are a final kill you have the ability to teleport back to where you saved your location using a command or a special item.

GENERATORS:

As a normal bedwars game it consists of 6 diamond generators and 8 emerald generators, for the castle mode each should spawn in 2, as 2 diamonds and 2 emeralds each spawn. The diamond generators should spread around the map in front of each castle part there should be an diamond generator

And an emerald generator between the 2 diamond generators in front of the castle.

In the middle of the map there should be MID which should look like an arena, which consists of 6 emerald generators.

ITEMS & UPGRADES:

UPGRADES:

Adding a new upgrades ass sharpness 2, and 3, increasing the price of all the upgrades as there are more generators.

Removing the team generator upgrade as their are a lot of emerald generators, and each team generator should be big enough to spawn as many recourses as possible.

ITEMS:

there should be a new invisibility potion which costs 2 emeralds twice as expensive as a normal potion as it helps the player become invisible to any enemy player until the timer of 30 seconds has been depleted.

Increasing the price of TNT to 8 gold, as it could help with bed breaking.

Removing bows as it would make the game more fair to the players.

Increasing the price of fireballs to 45 iron to stop fireball spamming.

Adding a new item called magic milk which helps you not trigger the enemy castles traps this costs 6 gold.

Adding a new item which is a bridge egg which helps people by automatically placing blocks to where the bridge egg has been thrown. The bridge egg costs 2 emeralds.

ISLANDS:

I’ve taken inspiration from the latest game mode called skypvp adding islands within 45 blocks to help bridging.

CASTLE:

The caste consists of 4 NPCS

Item shop NPC

Upgrade shop NPC

Power shop NPC

Banker NPC

The castle consists of 3 parts each part has an iron and gold generator, the generator becomes 2x faster every 10 minutes.

The 3 generators start generating diamonds and emeralds after all team beds are broken, and there are 20 players left in the entire game.

Each castle has 3 parts each part has 3 beds each castle part could be called:

Heart

Diamond

Emerald

Each with their own logos and to indicate the bed has been destroyed.

The castle parts also have jump boost between them to jump to the other parts with easy access, to jump on them you would need to right click your sword.

Each castle part is different the beds are all in different location as above the castle or under the castle, the middle castle is the biggest one.

The 40 players are split up into 2 teams the teams are then split up into 3 each one is in a different part of the castle their goal is to defend the bed and attack.

The CASTLE TEAMS are RED VS BLUE.

Reason(s):
I have been playing bedwars for over 7 months and it’s just the same basic process over and over again. It became very boring for me and other players, most of the old players have quit and moved on to premium servers.

As I’ve seen that pika has the least lag and has the friendliest community, and most of the players don’t hack unlike the premium servers. I’ve enjoyed playing on the server a lot. And I see that adding this would spike up the popularity and increase the number of people that play on pika.

As many cracked players are looking for this type of Bedwars Mode.

Example(s):
I dont have any examples but I used the hypixel castle mode, and added some creative stuff from my imagination.

If you need any more details or help with this game mode, you are free to reply to this post,

It took a lot of time and a lot of suggestions from different Bedwars players. As I’ve seen many people wish that this game mode was on pika network, and I see that this will make a huge change in the bedwars community.
I think this is gonna ruin PikaNetwork Bedwars, plus it's copied from other servers like Hypixel.

OP
OP
H

Hyxcel

Pika Lover
i also think, since hypixel CASTLE VS CASTLE is a weekly rotated thing, So pika could gain more players from hypixel by adding it as I’ve seen many people suggesting that in hypixel it should be always available. And I’ve seen many cracked players look for this type of mode, as it’s a GOOD mode.

So adding it would indeed increase the server members, and the servers popularity.

Last edited:

ItsLemmingYT

It would be cool to add a fun game mode like this ngl.
Upvote +1

Attachments

• Minecraft-Steve-Derp-Face-how-strong-removebg-preview.png
    Minecraft-Steve-Derp-Face-how-strong-removebg-preview.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 3

Drion

but that's like 40 players in 1 game DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOUD have 2 WAIT in Q

Shadowlight73

upvote +1
love it want it i dont care add it

Attachments

• Absolute_Reality_v16_colorful_muscled_penguin_2.jpg
    Absolute_Reality_v16_colorful_muscled_penguin_2.jpg
    702.5 KB · Views: 0

BossGaming666OP

+1
Excellent suggestion. Would bring bedwars popularity back again. You explained everything very clearly and precisely and I think most of them would be best option available. I think bridge eggs would be too overpowered to be added and removing bows would be a bad idea as it would decrease the fun. Moreover prices of all products should be increased and that bows' should be increased by thrice atleast to avoid overpowering. But I see some mistakes/points in your suggestion which would get it get denied-
1) Too much work for lazy developers (main reason)
2) Lack of originality and copying from hypixel (which pika staff hates)
3) Mentioning name of other servers like hypixel
4) Addition of many items which were rejected many many times earlier
5) Watching the history of bedwars updates and their speed of implementation, this seems almost impossible to be implemented within even months of acceptance
6) Their ignorance towards minigames since past few years
7) Lack of enough upvotes to make such a big update
8) Lag issues could arise when so many players are on one server
9) Development of many features of this would take a lot of Resources on developer end as it is I believe is hard to make it bug-free experience for players.

If you could suggest any solutions for this the chances of acceptance of this suggestion would be higher.

I personally believe this should be implemented. Bedwars need a major update. Tired of playing same thing again and again.