Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global A better explanation of the SS rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazydog

Minecraft username:
crazydog​

Suggestion:
A better explanation of the SS rules​

Detailed description:
  • So the most confusing rule is the Attempting to bypass screen sharing.So in the rule it says that you are not allowed to run PowerShell/Regedit/Process Hacker before a screenshare session.I guess we should all follow the rules then why are the screensharing verified staff saying a whole different thing.A screenshare verified staff member told me that it's bannable even if you run PowerShell/Regedit/Process Hacker in it in the last 24 hours.It's not even specified that you aren't allowed to them in the last 24 hours.So I am not even sure who to trust at this point.Here's proof
  • https://gyazo.com/142df4dd5a1fe7544f8fee0777f0887c
  • Also about the Having a ghost client rule,l've been told by a screenshare verified staff member you aren't allowed to have a ghost client in the last 4 days.This also has never been specified in the rule,no clue why staff are banning for it then.
  • A friend of mine got banned for clearing a system log( usn journal ) way before the rule was even added.In the rule which I carefully have read it only says that you are not allowed to clear the system logs before a screenshare session.It said nothing about deleting the system logs when you don't even have your minecraft open or not being screenshared.This also makes absolutely 0 sense as the rules page says one thing while the screenshare verified staff say another thing.Not sure who to trust. Evidence of his appeal:
  • https://prnt.sc/kDA37XQ1aSrq
  • I think the manager should clear up this on the rules page or tell the screenshare verified staff members to follow the rules page.Makes absolutely no sense and it's a disgrace for a huge server like this one.

Reason(s):
  • A lot less players wouldn't get banned for stuff like this.Since doesn't say it anywhere so how are the players supposed to know.
  • It fixes the server's bad look as the rules say one thing,while the staff members say another thing.Really makes no sense for new players to play a server whose manager isn't even sure of the rules.That's why I'm even making this suggestion.

Example(s):
There are a few examples in Detailed description.​

Ungluecklicher

Sr Mod & SS Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Ungluecklicher
Hello crazydog,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • the attempted to bypass a screenshare rule is new, it used to be since last pc start, however it changed to running or modifying anything after you've been frozen with adding the new rule.
  • Having any Ghost Client on your pc is banable, no matter if you use them - or not (stated in rules). We encourage anyone to delete their cheats, allthough if it's just inactive.
  • Clearing your system logs is also only forbidden if you clear them after being frozen (as stated in rules).
  • You can always open a Support ticket and ask SS related questions, if you are unsure whatever is allowed - or not.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.