Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

150m exp Disappeared !

PS_GAMING

Pika Member
hi I was playing op skyblock (opsb) and for trade i took out 150m exp but then he said that he wants 155m exp for that so i agreed and to wirhdraw 155m exp i threw my exp bottle but I didn't recieved my exp and its all gone now pls admins or helpers if u can do smthing about that then pls do pls !!!!!!

OP
OP
PS_GAMING

PS_GAMING

Pika Member
There is nothing that can be done , you lost it , maybe you can make a payment report ig . Making a bug report may also help.
Hmm but I now feel this that they wont even pay attention to this matter i want a admin or mod to reply over here if they tell to make a report as payment or bug then ill surely do !

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hmm but I now feel this that they wont even pay attention to this matter i want a admin or mod to reply over here if they tell to make a report as payment or bug then ill surely do !
No first make a payment thread , then you can be assured if you will get it or not.
If you get denied for making report late , you will have to cry over spilled milk.

OP
OP
PS_GAMING

PS_GAMING

Pika Member
ok ! How to make it? Pls pass me the link.And thanks ! For you support brother !